SDE Bellisarius

The Tale of the Naughty Bandit and his punishment

The Tale of the Naughty Bandit and his punishment

So im at the NW airfield when i hear the crack of bullets, some serious bursts that sound like they are coming from an LMG in the direction of the control tower, so i go and take a quik look at what might be causing this ruckus.

Then when im looking in that general direction i see a horde of zombies running in my direction, obviously agroed by the shooter but he himself i could no see so i pulled up my bino's to have a closer look and voila mr. LMG is a bandit and hes got allot of Zed fans eager to take a look at his shiney and loud LMG.

But i lost sight of him and shortly after i hear burst from his LMG again, long bursts and the quietness..

A few minutes later this...errr....im not sure what to call it anymore..ehhh...well look for yourself

so this THING comes to us and tells his story

Turns out he saw a survivor at the north Barracks and he opened up on him with his MK48 MOD 0 dropping him like a sack of rocks but at the same time agroing every zed on chernerus so he runs back towards us because and i quote: "sharing is caring" but luck ran with us and not him and the zeds wire catching up with him and hit him a feww times so he turns around and mows them down with his lmg. but then the unexplained happened and one of them casts an undead curse on him and now we will forever know him as

THE BEAST OF CHERNERUS

Sort of reminds me of when Dead Island first shipped with all those massive bugs and when you went into third person view your character was basically a wibbly wobbly mess. I think the 3p in Deus Ex:HR was screwed up like that too, with deformed characters.

Oh ARMA, how I love you. Anyone seen the wrist bug yet where your wrist breaks like 90degrees while you sprint?

Oh ARMA' date=' how I love you. Anyone seen the wrist bug yet where your wrist breaks like 90degrees while you sprint?

[/quote']

Oo

wow i have yet to see that one, ill make sure to be holding a handgun at all times now.

it's not a bug. holster your weapon, crouch, look all the way down, then free-look up and walk forwards slowly.