Sign in to follow this  
Stry423

WTH, teleported back to the south??

So I was up north east of Devils castle and I was getting stuck at the loading screen and wouldn't log into the game when I finally found a server that let me log in. I was in briefly for like 1 sec and it said I died so I figure wtf lame hacks or something. Switch to a different server seeing as how the previous one shows me in the debug forest, find a new server log in and now I'm in Kamorovo. Somehow I managed to use my jumper powers and teleport there.

Has anyone else had this happen or know why it happens? Also for some reason some servers kicked me off saying battle eye not responding, I have no clue if that affected it but now I'm way down south which makes me a sad panda. :c

happened to me last night or perhaps the day before. logged out south of staroye, logged in and was near komarovo. not sure what happened or why.

Yeah, happened to me too, I was at the Airfield (Noth) and got no message recieved, then relogged, and I was in elektro : /

Any idea why it happened? Were you too getting stuck in the loading screen as well?

Yep same here, was way up north above the airfield and on next log in I was on the beach. Had all my stuff on me though :)

Yep same here, was way up north above the airfield and on next log in I was on the beach. Had all my stuff on me though :)

Yea I had my stuff as well when I logged in it sounded like I was swimming then poof was on the coast of Kamorovo

Same here i was at berzino aparments then i got off logged on a hour later bam was on the coast

Any idea why it happened? Were you too getting stuck in the loading screen as well?

i do not recall if i was stuck at loading or not unfortunately. i do know that i've had seemingly longer loading times recently though, not sure if it's patch related or game server related.

I think there is 2 causes of this.

1. Database 'reset', where the current player locations get reset.

2. (Possible) Non BattlEye servers are disconnected from the HIVE, and run on their own local database without saving.

I think there is 2 causes of this.

1. Database 'reset', where the current player locations get reset.

2. (Possible) Non BattlEye servers are disconnected from the HIVE, and run on their own local database without saving.

this reminds me, i had to manually update battleye recently because it was unable to auto-update while playing and i would get kicked as a result... maybe that had something to do with it?