vandrel

U.S. Military team building - Active Duty/Reserve/Prior Service/Retired

I have been playing DayZ since early June. During the time I've been playing I have met some interesting folks and took part in forming a small little group to enjoy the game for what is has to offer. Like most groups, things do not last forever without common interest and as such our small little group has started to wither away with everyone parting in their own direction. I enjoy playing this game with others, solo isn't really my game style. I'm aiming to build up a solid team of dependable folks, people who can understand commitment and are not accustomed to flaking on others.

As a combat veteran with 9 years of service in the Marine Corps, I'm looking for like minded individuals to team with who enjoy gaming on a higher level then that of spawning in to run around for a few minutes for some grab asz. Tactics, trust and dependability are the keys areas that I follow in DayZ. Above all, a casual family oriented environment is most important to me, as I understand the realities of life and that everyone has commitments outside of a video game.

Ideal candidate for this group will have a desire to bond and be part of a team that can operate efficiently and also kick back for some smoking and joking during down times. Boobery and Jackaszerry should be left behind as it will not be tolerated at any time. Trust is key and all candidates must be accepted into the group on a mutual basis to ensure the upmost level of trust is met. Shady characters will be ousted immediately, the same goes for anyone who is found to be in violation of the Stolen Valor Act (do not try and fake the funk to join this group).

To be accepted into this group you must meet the following criteria:

1. Currently serving as Active or Reserve
  2. Prior service
  3. Retiree
  4. Mature (I do not game with asshats)
  5. Dependable (if you tend to flake then please do not waste my time)
  6. Trustworthy
  7. Voice comms (must have a microphone and be competent enough to communicate with others)

Ventrilo will be the primary source for communications with this group. A server is setup and ready for use. Teampseak, Skype, Mumble, Telegraph, ICQ, Courier Pigeon will not be acceptable forms of communications. You must use Ventrilo. If you need assistance with setting up Ventrilo then feel free to PM me.

Pissing contests will be frowned upon. We have all served and been there done that got the t-shirt, there's no reason to compare salad bars or thump chests. After all, this is a zombie apocalypse and survival is key, working as a team will be the primary focus.

We will not be using clan names or tags. The group will operate as one and requires no form of identification other then who is to your left and right.

If you are interested in becoming part of this team you can PM me on the forums here. Individuals who are accepted will be provided with the Ventrilo server information.

• Like 11

Thanks to all who have sent in PM's for this. Nice bunch of folks coming together

Thank you and all the other men & women who served for your service.

Edited by Dirtdiver
  • Like 2

I would like to join your group. I am a combat vet 8 yrs of service, going to school to get my BS in computer science.

Tired of getting shoot at for no apparent reason. Looking for dependable group.

Thanks to all who've applied thus far, responded to all pm's. If I've missed any I'll try and ping you soon.

I'm currently playing with some friends, all PAX Enforcers, but I'm ex-military myself and am always looking for more people to play with, so I'll be sending a PM shortly.

Edited by -E-Claymore