DaftPunkzs

Bad serial number given in setup ?

well. i just purchased today my arma copy from steam and when i hit the launch button i get this error ... any solution ?a1c1b01c.jpg

i get the same, just after i deleted my Dayz folder in order to force a reinstall of it, due to it not letting me on the server after the update today.

any fix / help?

To fix this problem you must run as an administrator. If you are using steam, exit steam and run steam as an administrator. Then launch both Arma 2 and Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead and your problems should be fixed. If you arent using steam, just launch both games stated earlier as an administrator by right clicking them and selecting the option.

To fix this problem you must run as an administrator. If you are using steam, exit steam and run steam as an administrator. Then launch both Arma 2 and Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead and your problems should be fixed. If you arent using steam, just launch both games stated earlier as an administrator by right clicking them and selecting the option.

How do I run steam as administrator with windows 7? :)

How do I run steam as administrator with windows 7? :)

Simple enough, close steam, check the icons in the lower right and right click exit down there to completely close it. After it is completely closed, find and open steam by right clicking, and selecting "run as admin".

Now, when you open the arma games (and any others) through steam, steam can run/install them as admin, something it needs to do in order to setup certain things.