stealthfox

Bring back bandit skin!

I think it would be great to to bring back the bandit skin as loot because I think it looked pretty cool anyone else with me? :)

• Like 3

not as it was implemented in the game, but maybe as a low percent drop like camo or ghilli

as a loot item that people want to wear, sure. thatd be cool because its choice. might want to edit title though because sone people get enraged at the bandit skin

There are many types of extensions on the market from temporary ones you clip into your hair then remove at the end of the day to permanent ones.

Permanent extensions can be made from either real or synthetic Micro Loop Ring Hair Extensions and used to add body, length or both to your style.

Natural hair must be 8-10 cm long before they can be added. Extensions are attached to existing hair either by being woven in or glued. It is time-consuming - expect to spend three hours in the chair if you’re having a whole head fitted.

Once fitted, real hair extensions uk can be washed , dried and styled normally using a hairdryer and appliances.

Heat devices like straighteners cannot be used on synthetic Micro Loop Ring Human Hair Extensions. They are more difficult to remove, often look ‘fake’ and can cause distress to hair.

Extensions last for around three to four months and cost between £400-£1,200 depending on the length, quality and how many you’re having fitted.

Hair extension loot drops? I like the way you think!

In all seriousness I'd love to see more cosmetic loot drops that only spawn in residential areas. Stuff like US Army ACU, US Marine MULTICAM, Russian Paratrooper, Pilot flight suit, Police Uniform, SWAT Gear, Riot Gear......

Maybe people would camp places besidew NW Airfield and Stary Sobarr for reasons besides sniping new players.