Sign in to follow this  
lartza8

Why I am looking for a clan/group of survivors

The past week I played A LOT more DayZ than before with my friend and got to do way more stuff and found better gear than ever before, but one thing I realised is that those damn bandits really are annoying. I've been killed maybe four or five times now for almost nothing, besides the times earlier, and it sucks. One death I can approve and another was because I started axing away this player who had just killed my friend for nothing, but the rest, no self-defense or nothing. I've not seen a single friendly survivor in the game, only a group of three that let me run away and live instead of jsut gunning me down.

I want to get more in to this game, with an RP or non-RP clan of survivors that I could have at my back to kill those pesky bandits, and to help the newcomers of DayZ. It is a tough job, but someone's gotta do it.

So long story short, if anyone would want to recruit me to an international(or finnish, I am from Finland) clan I'd be more than happy to join your lines. I would like the clan to have at least ten players, and it has to use Mumble (come on, it's way better than TeamSpeak) If your clan doesn't have VoIP at all, I have a server that I could maybe host YOUR Mumble in ;)

Own a microphone? 18+?

PM me for mumble information.

note: WE ARE NOT A CLAN, we are a group of survivors.

Edited by Caviano

Hey, erm. This is a long shot but I think I remember you, were we surrounded by trees on a hill? You approached my team with a shotgun, you showed no fear... we knew you wouldn't initiate a fight 1v3 so I spoke to you and told you how to use Direct Chat... When you had that worked out, you said you needed bloodpack, we asked how much blood you had and you said 10,000; we explained that meat gives you 800 blood, we gave you some, you ate it, then we told you to be on your way after making sure you were ready to go on your way...

Oh then you attracted some zombies that we killed and THEN we parted.

Is this you? if so we'd be happy to have you play with us again.

Add me on Skype: Heafmo

Own a microphone? 18+?

PM me for mumble information.

note: WE ARE NOT A CLAN, we are a group of survivors.

The time difference since you(and maybe everyone else too?) are in US could be a little problem, I'll think about it but I'd prefer an EU group or group with mixed players.

Hey, erm. This is a long shot but I think I remember you, were we surrounded by trees on a hill? You approached my team with a shotgun, you showed no fear... we knew you wouldn't initiate a fight 1v3 so I spoke to you and told you how to use Direct Chat... When you had that worked out, you said you needed bloodpack, we asked how much blood you had and you said 10,000; we explained that meat gives you 800 blood, we gave you some, you ate it, then we told you to be on your way after making sure you were ready to go on your way...

Oh then you attracted some zombies that we killed and THEN we parted.

Is this you? if so we'd be happy to have you play with us again.

Add me on Skype: Heafmo

Nope, was not me :) I was near Balota airstrip when I spotted a survivor and hit the ground, then I tried to make a move to get away of the are since I was unarmed, or only had a hatchet, but someone saw me and then there were three survivors approaching me and pointing their guns at me, one of them joked they need to execute me now ;) but then proceeded to tell me to run away, so I did.