chrispow

Constant wait for host with 95054?

I did a search, with no useful results.

What am I missing? I've updated my BE, both the server and the client .dll are in place (though there is no actual 64-bit download, so I went for the 32-bit)

Does 95054 mean that I can only join 95054 servers? Previous versions have let me join any server with an older version.

Edited by chrispow

Yeah I've had this issue as well, my team was been snipped and I coudnt connect!

Is it possible to downgrade the beta patch?

As far as i can work out the 95054 patch is not backwards compatible with earlier patches, use 95054 in your server filter and play on one of those servers and it seems to work perfectly.

As far as i can work out the 95054 patch is not backwards compatible with earlier patches, use 95054 in your server filter and play on one of those servers and it seems to work perfectly.

Yes.....i can confirm that....just tried a server which wasn't using the 95054 Beta patch and i could'nt join it.

I then tried a server which was running the 95054 beta patch and i could join with no problems at all.

I came to the same conclusion after trying servers. This is a little disappointing--but will be fine when when the other servers catch up.