Sign in to follow this  
Olav403

The Vikings

*The Vikings*

The Scandinavian clan of Vikings that plunder the land of Chernarus

*Info*

This is not some sophisticated group with a website and forums etc. I am one dude reaching out to other dudes (or dudets) in Scandinavia to work together to fight the battle for survival in Chernarus. This does not mean that I will command this Viking ship, I will not be the only one announcing servers to play on and times etc. That is why I made this thread, so that other Scandinavians can post “server and time” and also their “skype” (That’s the layout) and then whomever wants, can check out that and contact the creator and then they and anyone else who wants to join can go kill all survivors, zombies and steal, plunder all the stuff on the map. So feel free to start posting.

:beans: Enjoy :beans:

Beans to You

*Anyone who didn't read, the layout is*

"Server, Time to come one, and Skype"

Edited by Olav403
  • Like 2

Btw, I'm Marcus and my skype is Marcusstabell. I'm 15 and really suck at dayz :)

Hello dudes!

A danish player here, is also looking for some buddies for some teamplay!

I mostly play on UK and FR regular servers during daytime. But im open for anything.

Regarding the plunder and stealing, I most say that I find myself as a cautious player. I will not just rush into any city while shooting anything that moves.. I play this game because of the survival part ;)

Edited by JablesDK

my name is camillo and i am from Denmark.

my skype acmillo200

I'm about to go on a small trip here.. Im gonna start somewhere around Tulga and then move up north/west.

I have a map, compass and some supplies..

Edited by JablesDK

I'm half Norwegian and live in Minnesota, which is the Scandinavia of America, so does that count? ;)

Hi fellow dane here, also looking for teamup, i'm 18 years old, i'm a newb of great caliber in this game but i'm willing to do my best, so hit me up on skype: machomikkel