Sign in to follow this  
girbicid

Banned from US106 for nothing.

Today i entered at US106 server and found that my account is banned. Message says Battleye banned: spawning items/vehicles location. I never used any hacks and scripts. All i know that some my clanmates got few cars, that could be a reason for ban if they used hacks, but looks like admin decided to ban everyone with same clantag.

• Like 1

Shouldn't associate yourself with douchebags.

• Like 1

Shouldn't associate yourself with douchebags.

Yeah you should have known they were douchbags the first time you ever met them in a online game.........

• Like 1

Yeah you should have known they were douchbags the first time you ever met them in a online game.........

Well no, but when you associate yourself with any group, you better get familiar with what they do. And not be butthurt when someone takes action against you BECAUSE of your association.

Police raid a KKK group, think they're going to not arrest the new initiates because "Well, they're new, maybe they didn't know what the KKK was all about".

Highly unlikely.

--------

If I were a server admin, and saw one person hacking, with a particular clan tag on... I too would ban every single one of that clan.

A clan is a social network... one person in that social network gets to using hacks, only a matter of time before it spreads between them... not worth the risk.

Edited by Caviano

--------

If I were a server admin, and saw one person hacking, with a particular clan tag on... I too would ban every single one of that clan.

A clan is a social network... one person in that social network gets to using hacks, only a matter of time before it spreads between them... not worth the risk.

Please let me know if you are ever a Server Admin so I can avoid your server. Assuming that I know what everyone in my 80 plus group does is not feasible. What is stopping someone from putting on a clan tag, then acting like a idiot. It is a sad state of affairs when you have to lean to the side of guilt by association, but that is where we are in DayZ

Please let me know if you are ever a Server Admin so I can avoid your server. Assuming that I know what everyone in my 80 plus group does is not feasible. What is stopping someone from putting on a clan tag, then acting like a idiot. It is a sad state of affairs when you have to lean to the side of guilt by association, but that is where we are in DayZ

If you run a clan, or are in a clan, a clan runs by rules and regulations. Should one of your men hack (and hopefully therefore violating your Terms and Conditions) do you think the admin should take time out of his life to personally message the leader of that clan? Probably not.

Also I don't plan on running a server, lol.

You can't ban someone for having an association with someone else. As stated so many times on this forum...there are only a couple of reasons you are allowed to ban for. "Guilty by association" is not one of them.