Sign in to follow this  
otis606

I need help!

I really need help... I've been trying to get to play this game for like a week now and it's still not good enough. Here's the (long) story. I was going through youtube one day when I saw people playing DayZ. I was like hm this seems fun. Tried the ArmA 2 Demo and it ran like 1fps. I needed a new graphics card is what they (people on computer) and I was like okay I have 100$, why not? I wnt to go get one at best buy and the guy at the store said I need more RAM. I got more RAM, which is now 4GB anda graphics card. I probably ran 10fps-20fps (25 on good days ;) ) I didn't feel comfortable playing it so I returned it and got a Radeon 6670. I tried to plug it in but I needed a Dual-Link DVI Cable, I went to go get that, and what do you know? The cable doesn't fit. I have no idea why! If you could tell me why that'd be awesome because I might not return it. But i'm returning it in 2 hours... What should I get? I want to run atleast 35fps on normal quality. Beans for you if you reply thanks