Upshot

We apologise for destroying you.

Myself & friends were exploring Stary with our vehicle, the army camp specifically.

We apologise dearly to the 3 people with Binoculars in the hills, watching us operate, and having us pinned down without us even knowing.

We also apologise that we actually had three other people overlooking the military camp from different directions, and that we were infact, observing you, observing us.

We really didn't want it to come to the execution that took place, but when you put away your Binoculars simualtaenously, and you glared at us a while, we were indeed quite cautious and scared for the safety of those looting the Military camp.

We would have let you peacefully lay there, all three of you, huddled for warmth, but when two of you raised your crosshairs & pushed your weapons against your shoulders, we had no choice but to intiate the trigger of the 3 sniper rifles from different directions, that were aiming directly towards each one of your seperate skulls. You were dispatched within seconds, and the only other firing that went off, was in fact from the friends of ours in the Military Camp, who paniced & sprayed into the hills from the rough description / co ordinates we gave, whilst they were 'looting'. - You didn't stand a chance, 3 people, staring at 3 people. The triggers were pulled, your skulls exploded.

We are just survivors, we did not want drama or to murder, but we will never know how the situation would have played out, had we waited an extra 15 seconds after seeing you raise your weapons & arm them for combat.

If this was you, we do apologise if you were not some kind of bandits, or if you were so scared you felt you had to arm yourselves and keep crosshairs on us, but we could not risk the lives of our 4 in the Military Camp.

No hard feelings, lots of love, and I hope next time we encounter somebody who wishes to observe / keep crosshairs on us, that you simply flee, and turn away, then we will not have to take such measures.

• Like 3

See, this is the sort of think I like. You could have offed them straight away, but you gave them the benefit of the doubt. Thank you good sir, for playing the game well.

We really did. We watched them for a good 3 minutes, gave them plenty of time to retreat.

• Like 1

Should never apologize its a sign of weakness :)

time to raid the NW airfield

ill give you cord to the camp when your next online mate

I like the way you all operate.

Although I must point out, I don't have binoculars so I use my weapon to look around from the hills.

I usually wait until I have confirmation that I'm going to kill a bad guy, not just some curious good one.

Even still. No one has seen me. Ever.

Edit: And my point is, for some reason I got distracted. What region are you in? Would like to meet up.

Edited by Apollo Noir

You gave them a chance. This is the way it should be. My wife and I play about everynight and try never to kill anyone. I will only engage if shot at first. My wife dies because she will not shoot back no matter what. It is just the way we play. We try and avoid all other players when we can.

• Like 1

You gave them a chance. This is the way it should be. My wife and I play about everynight and try never to kill anyone. I will only engage if shot at first. My wife dies because she will not shoot back no matter what. It is just the way we play. We try and avoid all other players when we can.

Feel free to look me up on skype: akash_dhaliwal

I'm usually on US 317