ashesofkaos

Me and my roomate....

are trying to play together, but for some reason when i join a server i kick him out, and when he joins kicks me out. is there a way to get around this?

Are you trying to play with the same CD key? If you are, then that's why. Otherwise, try different servers that have plenty of free slots.

Edited by Ice Cold Killa

we both got it from steam, but from separate accounts, i got it on my account and he his

so if where using the same IP we cant play together? never had the that problem with games before

find command prompt and type in ipconfig then look for your ipv4 and make sure they are different and if they are the same then you'll have to make a static ip or something like that

same problem here with me and my brother any info on this would be nice.

would it work if we changed our ip to static and different ips? just curious, why does this game not like same ips while other games we did not have this problem?

Edited by ashesofkaos

No changing your ips wont work. I think we are going to remove my brothers and download it on a different ip address. Last night he took his to my parents house and played on their connection with their ip and still had the same problems.

There are "alternative" means to change your playerID but idk if it would be frowned upon here :\

we solved it weeks ago with redownloading dayz on each pc. seems my id was in his dayz folder.

just want u to know :)

:ph34r:

Edited by Holy1ne