Sign in to follow this  
Upshot

Looking for Mature Friends. - 22:00 GMT - 06:00

Looking for a friend or two, to join myself & another friend in Dayz. We are tired of travelling alone, and wish to travel / scavenge and use general team work to accomplish tasks.

Our main goal / hope is to find a vehicle, and use that vehicle, to find more vehicles. - If you regularly play at the hours I posted above, then you'd be more than welcome to join up & perhaps build a camp with us, a mini clan as such.

Our main goal is to have fun, but of course, we all want a vehicle. - Once we have found more vehicles than one, if we do decide to part ways at the end oft he night, and expect to never see each other again, we will divide the vehicles equally amongst people. - I will be sharing my vehicle regardless.

ANYWAY, The upshot is, we want to travel, have fun, defend ourselves & explore the world more so in the process.

Mature & experienced players are welcome.

Don't be a boring bastard.

Cheers! - Will check this thread back at around 21;45 GMT.

PM skype info is interested, and post here to keep bumped, thanks.

Looking for a friend or two, to join myself & another friend in Dayz. We are tired of travelling alone, and wish to travel / scavenge and use general team work to accomplish tasks.

Our main goal / hope is to find a vehicle, and use that vehicle, to find more vehicles. - If you regularly play at the hours I posted above, then you'd be more than welcome to join up & perhaps build a camp with us, a mini clan as such.

Our main goal is to have fun, but of course, we all want a vehicle. - Once we have found more vehicles than one, if we do decide to part ways at the end oft he night, and expect to never see each other again, we will divide the vehicles equally amongst people. - I will be sharing my vehicle regardless.

ANYWAY, The upshot is, we want to travel, have fun, defend ourselves & explore the world more so in the process.

Mature & experienced players are welcome.

Don't be a boring bastard.

Cheers! - Will check this thread back at around 21;45 GMT.

PM skype info is interested, and post here to keep bumped, thanks.

Hi!

Im about as old as you guys..;) turning 30.. And, i'd like to play with ppl my age, my steam name: The IVERS.

im all for joining in just give use a bell on skype :D