Sign in to follow this  
Geckco

I got Ambushed...

So I'm walking in Cherno with nothing but a gock 17. I head into a Bell tower area, (probbaly the town hall, Im still a noob lol)

Anyway I get shot at, and a guy with war paint on his face says on the global chat "GET THE FUCK DOWN DROP YOUR WEAPONS AND FOOD"

Me being a noob I drop everything, so than these bandits let me go, than I get shot in the leg... I ended up crawling to the fucking hospital somehow.

• Like 3

Now that's proper bandits. I wish all bandits had the balls to play it like this. You did the right thing, revenge will be sweet.

• Like 4

global chat i thought you only got that on unofficial dayz server sure it wasn't the bandits typing to you mate?

ah you meant voice chat.

Edited by Liquidator

this happened to me a few dayz ago in electoris it was pitch dark reed flares and a guy screamed down the mic at 4am my time "DROP THE F***** GUN" shat it turned around and went to press g to drop it but i was aiming at his head and he killed me

this happened to me a few dayz ago in electoris it was pitch dark reed flares and a guy screamed down the mic at 4am my time "DROP THE F***** GUN" shat it turned around and went to press g to drop it but i was aiming at his head and he killed me

This guy who talked to me had a voice changer microphone. It sounded like a human combined with a robot, ya know?

Edited by Geckco

so bandits got balls?

This guy who talked to me had a voice changer microphone. It sounded like a human combined with a robot, ya know?

wtf?

Most times they will shoot you anyway. If they want my stuff the should shoot me before I see them, because I will shoot back/run or whatever. Just like in the real world, if someone pulls a gun on me, I assume they intend to use it and I rather die fighting or running than to just drop all my gear when someone barks orders at me. I will admit, if I do not know you and you are not in TS with me, I will shoot first if I see you first. My goal is to stay alive, if you are a stranger you are a threat.

Sounds like Acebane...i love this guy :D

So I'm walking in Cherno with nothing but a gock 17. I head into a Bell tower area, (probbaly the town hall, Im still a noob lol)

Anyway I get shot at, and a guy with war paint on his face says on the global chat "GET THE FUCK DOWN DROP YOUR WEAPONS AND FOOD"

Me being a noob I drop everything, so than these bandits let me go, than I get shot in the leg... I ended up crawling to the fucking hospital somehow.

Fuck that! Just start shooting and maybe take him down with you. Thats your loot and no low life bandit should get it without a fight.

Edited by GoonieWMD

I killed 2 bandits today, them shooting at me first. I don't really trust anyone in the game so I'm usually the one to shoot first, and I don't hesitate and wait for them to see me, lol.

Iv just seen you and that moment on stream :P and other 3000 ppl so this moment ) btw he wasnt alone he had 2 more buddys with him hiding somewere.

BTW they didnt took your gun. they left it on the flor where u dropped it/ they went away and tought u will pick it up again. but u didnt. when they came back gun was still on the ground

Edited by evkol001

I usually play a game called "Snail".

I find a coastal cutie, shoot them in the leg, and make them crawl on the highway until they die of thirst. Some people actually go along with it. It's really funny.

• Like 1

Iv just seen you and that moment on stream :P and other 3000 ppl so this moment ) btw he wasnt alone he had 2 more buddys with him hiding somewere.

BTW they didnt took your gun. they left it on the flor where u dropped it/ they went away and tought u will pick it up again. but u didnt. when they came back gun was still on the ground

can you tell me who this guy is lolol?

I really do wanna try this on someone...

There will be sign ups to become my first victim. Whos first?

Yea, that was nice of them that they let you live, I know you're still a new player so a good tip is once you get enough gear to make it a little inland, head that away, unless you're looking for a fight.

so bandits got balls?

wtf?

Idiot, anyone could have shot him while he took the chance and let the guy live. If he were a bandit without balls, he'd have shot him on the first sight.

Also, don't cry over bandits. Alot of people are robbing others because; It's friggin' fun. Finally somewhere, that you can actually tell people to drop their fucking stuff or get killed, without you being put to jail for it.

"But you don't have balls if you don't dare doing it in real life!"

- No, above mentioned is just dumb. In a virtual simulator you can't lose anything. In real life you'd spend 10+ years in jail, or get hanged or electricuted.