Sign in to follow this  
hardcoded

Spawning with no gear

I've run into a slight problem, every time I log in, to any server, I start with no gear, sometimes I am in a forest and other times I am actually in game with other people. Is there something i am overlooking? If anyone has any suggestions or can point me to where I can find them, I would be grateful, I have searched this forum and google to no avail.

I am having the same problem now, I had the no sound glitch. So I reinstalled the game, reinstalled the mod.. Then I spawned in the debug field, it was a endless field... So I respawned, now I am back in the world, but I have no weapons, I spawn with only a few items but no gun, 75% of my items are gone.. This seems like a database problem.... I've tried adding the beta patch, this changes nothing.. Tried joining countless servers, nothing... Guess we gotta wait till the next patch..

If you'd have actually read the 1.7.1 patch notes. You would have noticed this:

" * [NEW] DayZ: Now with additional cruelty! Spawn with only a bandage, painkillers, and a torch. "

If you'd have actually read the 1.7.1 patch notes. You would have noticed this:

" * [NEW] DayZ: Now with additional cruelty! Spawn with only a bandage' date=' painkillers, and a torch. "

[/quote']

I've had the same issue as the OP, it's not that you start with nothing, it's logging in with a character that is still alive but having nothing on you that you had before.