jonny4568

[AFU] Clan Dayz dedicated!

The 'Aftermath Freedom Union' was created with one thing in mind... DayZ. We are a pure survival clan and were formed in 'July 2012'. We offer anyone who wants to join, training a warm meal on arrival. The 'Aftermath Freedom Union' are looking for 16 years of age and up, players, to join us and fight for our existence.

We will not surrender to other groups of survivors and will fight to the bitter end! So come join the 'Aftermath Freedom Union' for the fight of your life

We Offer:

Free Membership

Training

Supply's

Friendships

Team Work

Regular Assignments

Teamspeak 3 Server

Game Server

20+ Members

And much more!

We Require

Working Headset With Microphone

Teamspeak

That You Are Of 16 Years Of Age Or Older (If mature Waver Maybe Given)

Maturity (Immaturity will not be accepted)

X Fire

Website Activity

Gaming Activity

NO DUAL CLANNING!

So come & join us, and get all you can out of DayZ, we have been up for 1 week and here are our stats:

Hits on afuclan.com: 14,000

New members in the 1st week: 19

This idea is the best we think out there, we are growing so fast that we cant keep up!

http://www.afuclan.com

Xfire: nuclearrainbow

Teamspeak 3: 64.154.38.226:9311

b_560_95_1.png

From the Commanders At,

'Aftermath Freedom Union'

Edited by Jonny4568
  • Like 1

Now have a 2nd Platoon waiting to go up just need a tema of members to take 1st team. So go apply guys!

I would LOVE to join you guys. I am only 13 but have a high maturity and don't mind a little bit of a joke. I have high experience in the game and do my best to support those who do the same for me. I like the sound of the clan and would be very interested in joining. I'm good in navigation and support fire so I think I would be a great addition to the team.

Us 520 we own it! um.. 13 come on ts3 for a chat, also both you check the ssite out we need more players for our second platoon!

I would consider this option. Although, I would like to keep it on a trial basis. You guys may offer a lot and you may not.. The only way for me to know is to give it a shot. With that being said, As you judge my performance I will judge yours also. I have leadership experience as I have run many clans before and have been in the top 15 for FPS rainbow 6 on Gamebattles.com competitve gaming site.

hello, i have been playing dayz for over 4 months now i have alot of intime game play, i own a camp to myself i normaly play alone, but i would like to join but

im thinking about how big the clan is because if its been too big its useless, you wouldnt have track what is happening but i would like to come in and see what its like if you dont mind, btw i am 18 years old