NinthReelPro

We're making a live action short for DayZ, here's a trailer

It's due sometime in August. We're trying to take a more "Walking Dead" approach as in more realistic (aka not everyone wears the same outfit and not everyone is trained to use guns). Since most people that watch YouTube videos enjoy shorter videos and due to pacing reasons, we're going to cut it down from 16 minutes to close to 10 minutes.

We're not completely done filming, but we're open to suggestions. We have thrown in a couple of easter eggs that some players may or may not notice.

Edited by NinthReelPro

I'm gonna check it out anyways, but you might get more views if you don't start out by insulting people. Just a thought.

I'm gonna check it out anyways, but you might get more views if you don't start out by insulting people. Just a thought.

My bad, after reading that that came out wrong. I was just trying to point out how most people that watch YouTube shorts get impatient if something drags on too long.

Yeah there was only so much we could show in the trailer (we hadn't edited anything before it). Most of the signature stuff that my friends and I enjoy (and hate) in the game make an appearance though.

I have to admit though, we really suck at the game and didn't even know of anyone that could fix up the helicopters but when we did we decided to put something about that in.

Edited by NinthReelPro