Sign in to follow this  
callum (DayZ)

Relogging with no gear

i just fixed the problem i had, When i started up the game each time i got a missing file at the menu, was told thats normal but my mates didnt get it, so uninstalled the beta patch dayz mod so that the only thing i had was ARAM 2 and ARAM OA. then followed this video that my mates used and its working fine now.

video = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhM5VTvGW00&list=HL1342549297&feature=mh_lolz

Altho looking at the game i have now, i clearly messed up my first try and installing, because my gear window wouldnt work fully in game and i never got the starting location when i spawned. So think i fucked up somewhere, if your also getting all these problems then

-uninstall everything until you only have Aram 2 and Aram OA installed on steam

-run them to make sure they start ok

-And then watch this video step by step making sure you do everything ok.

-cross your fingers.

If your lucky and do get it working, watch out because the first time i logged out i lost my stuff again but relogs after that i kept it all (:

If you loaded in with no gear and on a different spawn spot, like a new character.

Escape> Respawn> Escape Abort> Disconnect and press Okay... So it loads back into the game and you should be in the old position with all your gear. Works for me!

Cheers for the replies, seems to be a different problem for me though. Everything works fine, I load up nice and quickly etc but whenever I log out I re-appear, exactly where I was, but with no gear other than the starting equipment! Still no fix.