We had just start out me and a new friend, we spawned away from each other so we had to work our way and meet up, after a little bit we finally met up and after killing some Z's we went on our way to Elektro. As we got closer we had aggro Z' chasing us, 4 for him 10 for me (I had to run past all of them :|) We took our chances and ran through a barn to get away from them. We finally made it, as we ran into the church and looted it we lit the place up like Christmas, I had a makarov and he had a G17.He was going to do a loot run of the fire station, as soon as he went out the doors... *BANG* one lee enfield shot to the body was all it took. I waited at the door for him to get back, ready to shoot anybody who walked in *A little while passes* The doors opened and it was a man who walked in looking for loot, but the gun on his back was the one used to kill, I let go, 8 rounds into his body and yelled out that there was somebody in the church, the person I have been playing with rushes in and kills him and we quick turn around to hear another shot, he had a friend as well, we were both killed but we had done it, A very fine revenge on a bandit.