c_sky

Waiting for Instance-ID

Hello DayZ community,

i rented a server at www.Gamed.de and registered it here. Now im waiting for the instance ID email with the mp_mission file.

so the server can boot correctly.can someone tell me how long it usually takes to generate and send/email the instance id and mp_mission file?

i already wrote a ticket to the support but i didnt get an answer yet so i hope u guys can help me out.

thanks in advance :-)

c_sky

• Like 1

Oh no not for sure!

The server is realy expenisve^^ oh no the m8´s will hate this answer -.-*

• Like 1

Takes anywhere from 3-7 days in my experience.

3-7 days sounds better then weeks.... :huh:

• Like 1

Took me 3 days last time.

I requested again on the 15th, and still waiting.

• Like 1

I think there are realy bissy,

DayZ got a nice start to mutch for that hand of moder... i will spent money if that push it forward... but i think one donate dosn´t help

i hope the become more help from other modder and programmer to grow up the Maintance-ID faster...

anyway so we have to wait i let you know if i got my ID

• Like 1

I'm waiting now 53 hours.....

and the host is payed -.- my time is my money in ther i can't use my server

Please DayZ Support or anywhere

the button for activating ...klick it ^_^

Edited by Shigeru_Ren
  • Like 1

I can not understand. We're a hired Sever the 18/07/2012 at 02:00 clock and get paid. We have to constantly come saturated Sever, do not work or be constantly restarts or a password on it is. So we do advertising for you, dear DayZ team. So why is it taking so long. I still expect an answer on this post.

For I am very sad that it does not matter to you that we have "the players" our time and our money for nothing and nothing again throw out the window and not even a response from you. Maybe you think about it even once.

Yours sincerely,

ncoXx

• Like 1

Im still waiting, nothing yet, 4 day´s ago i register the server :-(

I'm waiting now 53 hours.....

and the host is payed -.- my time is my money in ther i can't use my server

Please DayZ Support or anywhere

the button for activating ...klick it ^_^

lol ive been waiting 5 days it sucks i know

You'll have to give it a week. Don't try and push it but you may have to post another ticket and send another email regarding the ID and mission.

Another thought crossed my mind, I konw a new patch for DayZ is due out soon, this is likely keeping the team very busy. Perhaps they are waiting until this is out before allowing more instance ids.

The final thought that crossed my mind is perhaps they are at a certain capacity for HIVE connectivity at the moment.

Edited by eggster

@eggster

18/07/2012 at 02:00 clock we has rent a server host and has apllied us for a Mission File + ID

now we wait and wait

Other people making the same and having your servers after 1-2 days already online in the same time

Edited by Shigeru_Ren

I wait a lot of time to what is the problem to activate the Server?

sry for my bad english

nobody gets this strategy.... How many servers are there in queue? 2.000 ? 10.000 ? 100.000 ?

If there is only 1 guy getting down the list still there has to be a progress.

If I got it right, it`s only accepting and creating an Instance ID, you can do more than hundred on one day.

You rent a server at your host for 1 month (4 weeks)... at EVERY other game you can play the same day... here at dayZ you loose 1 of your 4 weeks with waiting because they are not able to get the servers activated in time?

If you are not able to get down this numbers of applications... DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.... lock down the application system and set a message on the page ("We are over capacity atm")

OR

Give the permanent permission to big hosters (multiplay,gamed,etc,etc) that their customers dont need to apply at YOUR page anymore.

Cant be so difficult OMG.

nobody gets this strategy.... How many servers are there in queue? 2.000 ? 10.000 ? 100.000 ?

If there is only 1 guy getting down the list still there has to be a progress.

If I got it right, it`s only accepting and creating an Instance ID, you can do more than hundred on one day.

You rent a server at your host for 1 month (4 weeks)... at EVERY other game you can play the same day... here at dayZ you loose 1 of your 4 weeks with waiting because they are not able to get the servers activated in time?

If you are not able to get down this numbers of applications... DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.... lock down the application system and set a message on the page ("We are over capacity atm")

OR

Give the permanent permission to big hosters (multiplay,gamed,etc,etc) that their customers dont need to apply at YOUR page anymore.

Cant be so difficult OMG.

In their defense the big hosters have automatic whitelisting, however only on managed servers ;)

In their defense the big hosters have automatic whitelisting, however only on managed servers ;)

what does that mean? My server is at the serverlist, too and people can connect, but without the mapfile we are only able to stay in loading screen.

Ordered and paid for my server on Sunday (18th), and still waiting for an Instance ID. Starting to get tired of the waiting now, tempted to terminate it which then the host loses out because of your daft procedure.

Yeah you could be waiting as long as ten days for an instance ID. Some providers have the instance IDs ready so your server is good to go right after setup. Make sure you always look around!