DielnStyle

Looking for partner or clan to play with and survive, combat bandits, enjoy the game! (SWE)

Hello there , So i have been playing DayZ for a week or so now and i found it very interesting and VERY addicting.

[NOW THIS IS ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE AND WHY I WANT A PARTNER , SKIP IF UNINTERESTED]

Now iam playing on my seventh try, after dieing six times from players , out of nowhere , once i was inside the Market inside Cherno, I found a guy chased by Zombs, He was bleeding , so i decided to help him out, and so i did, I killed the zombz quickly and then patched him up, and the sec iam about to talk to him via the Direct com, Someone comes and backstabs me from behind with a hatchet , and the other guy just stands there, and then start looting my body and ran away with that other guy, So there i was thinking, "WTF was that? Did that just happen? did i get scammed?" Like WTF,after that "incident" i was like "AAH HEELLL NAAW" So i dropped that state of mind of being a true savior or some shit, Now iam all about myself, I trusted no one, Though if i had a weapon i would never go on and fire away on a guy who only had a hatchet or a crowbar, But yeah so i went on, and i managed to do real good , after just a few hours of scavenging i had decent equipment to maybe try to sneak into Stary Sobor or NW Airfield and so i did!, and boy did that go well, I got the AKS-74 Kobra, Ammo, And alot of other stuff, Oh right and i killed a guy, Dont worry he was a threat! , And there you go , after i got that revelation everything went better than excepted!

But now i got tired of being alone! Its time to join up with a fellow man! or men! ... Maybe females!, no wait , Definitely Females!

SERVER: I usually play on SE03 But contact me here in this topic and we can choose a server!

REQ: Over 16, Have a mic, Lives near sweden or in sweden so we can play a server with good ping. Also if u know swedish that a big plus.

FURTHER INFO CAN BE DISSCUSSED.

NAME INGAME: Axel Caleb

Well if anyone wants to play, just add me on skype , Take care

Edited by DielnStyle