Sign in to follow this  
ErwinRumble

HA - Taking down a four man squad - Video

At least they tried to fight back. Laugh at them all you want, but they didn't DC.

At least they tried to fight back. Laugh at them all you want' date=' but they didn't DC.

[/quote']

We took no fire. They didn't know what hit them.

Doesn't matter, they just sucked, at least they stayed in the server............ that's what I'm getting at.

The video taker definitly made some mistakes, but in the end you did come out victorious with no losses. But to be honest the group you ambushed seemed a little dumbfound in that situation, I mean they seemed absolutely retarded in their reaction.

Theres no way you can say that they had any leadership or sort of collective thinking. I mean really they get shot at and just sit there in the open not knowing what to do. Then two of them go around and stand in the open taking shots right next to eachother. One of them gets killed, then the second is stupid enough to attempt to loot him in the open. I mean come on. They had the average IQ of like 36.

The video taker definitly made some mistakes' date=' but in the end you did come out victorious with no losses. But to be honest the group you ambushed seemed a little dumbfound in that situation, I mean they seemed absolutely retarded in their reaction.

Theres no way you can say that they had any leadership or sort of collective thinking. I mean really they get shot at and just sit there in the open not knowing what to do. Then two of them go around and stand in the open taking shots right next to eachother. One of them gets killed, then the second is stupid enough to attempt to loot him in the open. I mean come on. They had the average IQ of like 36.

[/quote']

I don't think anyone ever implied that. The video is of us 2 taking out 4 other dudes... That's it, all that has been said has been defending the fact/pointing out that Erwin did make some mistakes. Luckily this video allows us to learn from them, see what went well and what didn't.

Oh look' date=' HA can kill a few noobs along the coast and make a video, you guys really are full of yourselves, huh?

[/quote']

#1 This video is not to glamorize anything. Erwin (our latest recruit) has taken and uploaded this video for fun.

#2 It is your single assumption that they are noobs. Yes, they reacted poorly. However, we've even seen coordination as such by Bandit-Skinned/Survivor-Skinned players in the Northwest airfield.

#3 You're putting forth effort to put people down that you don't like, albeit based on information you created yourself.

#4 I question which is being "full of yourself." Creating an un-cocky DayZ video about killing some players, or lashing out on two people for false pretenses, with an intent to make yourself look 'cool.' There is no other reason to say negative things about anyone undeserving of it. If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.

*This is only a simple video. Why most others are aggressive about it, is beyond me. Anything can be criticized, and conversed upon; but aggravation is unnecessary.

I find it amusing that Faded makes it seem like we were jumping with joy and gloating about killing them. What do you hear me say at the end? We are trying to be tactical and quick, grab the loot and get out because we had attracted a lot of fire. Not once did I say anything like "Ya man we kicked the shit out of them" or something.