Sign in to follow this  
ErwinRumble

HA - Taking down a four man squad - Video

Oh dear, so many mistakes in that video, ignoring shots to your right, stopping in the middle of the road, going prone out of cover, not taking shots when your friend was firing too, not taking out the zombie before it reached your friend and finally reloading after just two shots on a 10 magazine rifle.

Oh dear' date=' so many mistakes in that video, ignoring shots to your right, stopping in the middle of the road, going prone out of cover, not taking shots when your friend was firing too, not taking out the zombie before it reached your friend and finally reloading after just two shots on a 10 magazine rifle.

[/quote']

This, and is it necessary to label every thread that has something about HA in it, HA - threadnamehere

The city this was in is Chernogorsk, it was noobs they killed most likely.

It's easy to tell who the good players are.

At the end of the day, the good ones are still breathing.

Oh dear' date=' so many mistakes in that video, ignoring shots to your right, stopping in the middle of the road, going prone out of cover, not taking shots when your friend was firing too, not taking out the zombie before it reached your friend and finally reloading after just two shots on a 10 magazine rifle.

[/quote']

Criticism is Criticism. We had a bunch of guys on voice chat that you didnt hear so most of us were saying when we shot. but yeah.

Beeping was when he keyed up to talk (You only hear me talking in here). Regardless of the mistakes, we still came out on top and those guys had some decent loot, at least for us as we had both basically just spawned and needed to gear up and were headed to the cherno hospital/apartments.

Definitely some mistakes, but you still came out on top :D! Good job shooting those survivor scum!

Beeping was when he keyed up to talk (You only hear me talking in here). Regardless of the mistakes' date=' we still came out on top and those guys had some decent loot, at least for us as we had both basically just spawned and needed to gear up and were headed to the cherno hospital/apartments.

[/quote']

Don't get me wrong, You seemed to be doing everything right, your friend might need a few tips on cover though ;)

Beeping was when he keyed up to talk (You only hear me talking in here). Regardless of the mistakes' date=' we still came out on top and those guys had some decent loot, at least for us as we had both basically just spawned and needed to gear up and were headed to the cherno hospital/apartments.

[/quote']

Don't get me wrong, You seemed to be doing everything right, your friend might need a few tips on cover though ;)

Ya, Erwin just started playing with us today, and I met up with him on my way to Cherno because he hopped onto our mumble for the first time. So, I'm perfectly fine with the mistakes he made, because they weren't serious enough to effect us really, and he definitely will learn from them. Especially because he made this video so he can watch where he could have done different things.

I love how people try to hide in grass when grass is invisible at certain distances, and majority of dayz players play on normal to low. Soo.. you really look like retards running around randomly proning.

I love how people try to hide in grass when grass is invisible at certain distances' date=' and majority of dayz players play on normal to low. Soo.. you really look like retards running around randomly proning.

[/quote']

Smaller profile reduces visibility regardless of grass cover. It makes it harder to hit you, see, etc.

Smaller profile reduces visibility regardless of grass cover. It makes it harder to hit you' date=' see, etc.

[/quote']

With bandit skin, you like white paint on a black wall.

You're visible no matter where you hide. Unless on a white rock in the distance.

Smaller profile reduces visibility regardless of grass cover. It makes it harder to hit you' date=' see, etc.

[/quote']

You're visible no matter where you hide. Unless on a white rock in the distance.

You don't understand that it's not color, it's size. You are 1/4 as high off the ground when you are prone, especially if you are on the same level as the opponent. I'm not going to turn this thread into a mindless argument.

[/quote']

..... still significantly better than standing up, and at that distance the grass would have appeared

Keep in mind at the distance our encounter was, they couldn't see me at all. My bullets were among the tops of the grass.

Nice video would have been a little more impressed if it would have been just you, but it was still a nice killing spree. Also it would have been nice to see what weapons they were using. I just killed a three man squad with two of them having enfields, and the other one with a Winchester. The best part of me killing the guys was they didn't fire a shot and they all saw me because I was within twenty meters of the first guy, 5 meters within the second guy when I killed him, and 10 meters away from the third guy, they alo saw me shoot each one of them.

@Aryaa Seriously bro? If you are walking in a flat area, with absolutely no grass, and you start taking contact, what are you going to do? Don't argue the fact that going prone is ever a bad idea in a firefight, unless you are laying on the side of a hill under sniper fire. (There are more instances where it's bad... but they don't really apply to DayZ)

Moral of the story - Please have a basic grasp of tactics before you hate on someone elses. Otherwise you sound as stupid as this guy did.

I admit, I'm ballsier than I should be. It comes from being used to taking risks in other combat games and historically, they pay off very. very. well for me. So, its a habit I have to break as I grow as a tactical player along with my HA squad mates.

Oh look, HA can kill a few noobs along the coast and make a video, you guys really are full of yourselves, huh?

Oh look' date=' HA can kill a few noobs along the coast and make a video, you guys really are full of yourselves, huh?

[/quote']

They had alice packs and better weapons than us, regardless of their skill level, it was a smart engagement for us to take. We clearly had the tactical advantage (cover, and element of surprise), and the outcome was worth it.

Oh look' date=' HA can kill a few noobs along the coast and make a video, you guys really are full of yourselves, huh?

[/quote']

Explains why you have -3 rep.

[/quote']

I'm going to keep asking until you stop being such a terrible troll. Please stop now. We don't care about Legion anymore, they barely exist.