Sign in to follow this  
Major Moe Lester

Looking for group on East Coast USA

If anyone on the east coast is interested in making a group let me know. Send me a message over steam. My name is UBERI ORUJE! and I normally play on Virginia based servers so if you do as well we can make great things happen. With our powers combined ...

If anyone on the east coast is interested in making a group let me know. Send me a message over steam. My name is UBERI ORUJE! and I normally play on Virginia based servers so if you do as well we can make great things happen. With our powers combined ...

Hey Major,

The New World Order is looking for members, We have space for new players

Join our TS3 so we can talk

IP: connect.mdguild.com

Password: md123

Or go to our website http://www.tnwo.enjin.com

Hey Major,

Check out my sig for info, were a great bunch. Were not a clan, just a community for people to connect with other players.

Steam SN : JuiceBox

Just today I met 3 guys on the east coast randomly so we play together when we are available. Your more than welcome to get in on it. We support Garcia's TS3 community.

I´m not from US but I am at east coast time zone. I´m interested in forming a friendly group to build a HQ, vehicle and stuff.

My steam ID is the same as here.

hay there's about 15 of us that play on all different server's for now. but we are waiting for our server to be set up. but you are welcome to join us on ts 98.174.191.242 we are 19+ only