Sign in to follow this  
Eliotxf1

Message from a survivor:

I hate you.

I come here to study you, research you, know why you'd kill the survivors. I read stories of those who turned to banditry because of the actions of my comrades. I gave my sympathies and vowed to never attack a bandit without just reason ever again.

Then you fuckers went and did it. In 90% of my encounters, you all shot me on sight without me seeing you or firing once. I was killed because I held an AK-47, while being besieged by 15 zombies. You spawned in and shot me in the back of the head when I was leaving. I trusted you as misunderstood survivors, only to be killed myself.

You are the liars. You are the wolves. You are the killers.

I want you to know, I will no longer take pity on bandits. I will shoot and kill everyone of you I see.

All of you.

NOTE: THIS USER HAS A MAJOR CASE OF MADBRO-ITIS.

I only kill everyone out of fear that they will kill me first. I usually just trust myself, and shoot anyone I see unless I really think that they either need my help of that I need theirs.

And by the way OP, if you kill anyone and everyone you see, wouldn't that make you a bandit?

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Me, 1

Fags, 0

"NOTE: THIS USER HAS A MAJOR CASE OF BUTTHURT." fixed*

Also, OP is going on my kill on sight list, I dont care if he is just spawning on the beach, OP will die.

Simple rule is to always kill bandits on sight. Hell I kill everyone on sight, just ask my teammates I was with today, shot two guys who might well have been entirely innocent just incase, they had their guns up and might have shot me at any moment, that's enough reason for me to take them out. You don't survive for long if you don't kill a few people.

And the colours of one have been revealed to be a carebear.

Also, being mad on the forums just for the sake of being mad won't get you anywhere.

I hate you.

I come here to study you' date=' research you, know why you'd kill the survivors. I read stories of those who turned to banditry because of the actions of my comrades. I gave my sympathies and vowed to never attack a bandit without just reason ever again.

Then you fuckers went and did it. In 90% of my encounters, you all shot me on sight without me seeing you or firing once. I was killed because I held an AK-47, while being besieged by 15 zombies. You spawned in and shot me in the back of the head when I was leaving. I trusted you as misunderstood survivors, only to be killed myself.

You are the liars. You are the wolves. You are the killers.

I want you to know, I will no longer take pity on bandits. I will shoot and kill everyone of you I see.

All of you.

NOTE: THIS USER HAS A MAJOR CASE OF MADBRO-ITIS.

[/quote']

Can i just say, your experiences with bandits. Boo-Hoo. Everybody has these experiences. I spawned in Electro. Looted a hospital, had nothing but meds on me, started running out of town. Heard gun fire close looked and a survivor was getting owned by zombies. I helped shoot them all dead, and backed off afterwards letting him know i wasn't goign to harm him. (having a bandit skin). He ran around the corner of the brick wall, so i followed him further trying to help him. He turned around when i was next to him, and watched me bandage and bloodbag him.

As soon as i finished he shot me in the face. I said what the hell in chat log. Explained what happened, and th eonly response from Survivors was. Welcome to Day-Z.

Moral of the story, now i shoot every single survivor on site. End of the day you don't know what the person playing the survivor or bandit is like. You want to take the risk and let them live? You have to accept that you are taking that risk as a risk, and not as an expected friendship. Team work is rewarded in bloodbags, extra protection and loot. but it's also risky if you don't know who your messing with.

trust nobody

other day i was surrounded by zeds in cherno apartment building, two survivors actually started to help me out. i actually appreciated the help, it really was nice. but then they wanted to come up there.

i killed them both after they helped me and told me they were friendly

fuck that, if i don't personally know you, you're a dead man in my book.