Hinzo

You running a wrong version of Dayz Code

Hello together!

I am having problems since the new patch. When i log into the server i am getting the message "you are running a wrong version of dayz code". I have installed the new patch manually per copy paste. Beta build 93965 . Could somebody give me any suggestions ?!

greetings

Hinzo

Are you sure the server you are trying to connect to is 1.7.2.3?

Yes Mate! I tried multiple server with this version. But i always getting this message. I deleted all the files in the addons folder and copied the new files inside. But i am getting still that message.

greetings

Hinzo

-Both games fully installed and ran before any mods or betas are applied.

-Dayz Updater ran and fully updated. Sometimes this updater has issues, in which case i use the torrent file instead. This can be found on the dayz website under "download alpha". Note. The files inside the torrent get extracted into: Default: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@DayZ\Addon or if you havent used the default folder then find your install of steam and go to \Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@DayZ\Addon make sure you replace the existing files if necessary.

-Download latest beta patch (currently ARMA2_OA_Build_94997.zip) from http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

-Run the .exe and install.

-Heres the important bit most people miss or do not do correctly: Go back to your steam directory, default: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common, open the folder "arma 2 operation arrowhead" then rename "arma2OA.exe" to something like "xxxarma2OA.exe"(this is to create a backup should you ever need to remove the patch). From that same directory you need to move on to a folder named \Expansion\ then \beta\. Within here you will find another file named "arma2OA.exe". You need to right-click and copy this, then paste into \steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead(make sure you overwrite the existing .exe if necessary).

-Next just paste the following into "launch options" of Arma II: Operation Arrowhead" in your steam library: -beta=Expansion\beta;ca;Expansion\beta\Expansion -mod=@DayZ;ca

-Be sure to launch the game as "combined operations". The game should be fully working and playable,

• Like 1

Well , i installed now the new beta patch 94997. No i am getting the message waiting for host or Battle Eye initilization failed.

Edited by Hinzo

theres a new beta out now called 95054, install that and use "95054" in the server filter

Thanks a lot RTribesman! The game is running now :D !