jonnerz

40% OFF SALE | Premium DayZ Server Hosting | Host Altitude (Ltd)

I am patiently waiting on 1.7.2.6 and the new hive update.

Atleast your server is working which mine aint..

still waiting on 1.7.2.6...

support lately has been unacceptable, probably switching hosts when my month is up

yeah, finally get the update. and now me and everyone else in my clan get " The server is running an incorrect server side application blah blah"

tried installing it a dozen times,. our clients are working fine on other servers...something is wrong with the 1.7.2.6 update you have posted

Edited by ArchAngel-7-

Tell me what not wrong with their service... Ive keept my mouth shut up until now. This is juts to much. Fuck their service, they cant be called a professional company doing shit like this.

understaffed, im sure. I just want to know why this 1.7.2.6 update has an incorrect version of the hive running on it. And why did the 1.7.2.6 update include the beta, do like you did in the past. put the divider there. put a link for the 1.7.2.6 with 0.7.4 hive update, and a link for the new beta.

We are adding the update now, it will be available in about 10-15 minutes. We were advised not to add it until today due to some issues with the update.

Our support system was offline for a few hours last night and we sent out an email explaining the reason for this. We also provided ways to contact us if you could still not get on the support system.

We've received a large amount of tickets due to the duplicating server issue we had 2 days ago as well as customers asking for the new update. We will be working extra hours tonight to get tickets answered.

We are adding the update now, it will be available in about 10-15 minutes. We were advised not to add it until today due to some issues with the update.

Our support system was offline for a few hours last night and we sent out an email explaining the reason for this. We also provided ways to contact us if you could still not get on the support system.

We've received a large amount of tickets due to the duplicating server issue we had 2 days ago as well as customers asking for the new update. We will be working extra hours tonight to get tickets answered.

could you then fix my server which you said you did but it wasnt fixed. Ticket ID: #597243

says my server is running an incorrect version when trying to update to 1.7.2.6

Task: Install Latest: DayZ 1.7.2.6 + 96584 on my ip [ New Window ] Step: (1 of 1)

Extracting the file DayZ1726.zip

trying again now to reinstall...

Edited by happycatt

for some reason the auto update found on the host altitude server panel.. seems to be missing the @hive update? maybe that's whats causing all the errors when you go in the server

yeah it says update 1.7.2.6 and the beta, but doesn't mention hive

come on guys, can we get this together? Would like a functional server...

Agreed that the Hive update seems to be missing. I applied it in the CP, checked the date stamps in FTP - Hive wasn't touched. If DLL upload wasn't blocked I would just upload the new Hive myself. Ridiculous. :\ We're definitely looking for a new company soon.

so i was right... host altitude has the hive update up now.. re update your servers

Update: everything should work fine now... just do the new update host altitude put up!

Edited by Curthiany

so how is it going along with the time changing on servers? For us that have a managed server atleast.

Our server is not working since September 3rd.

The lazy and feckless support is not able to fix it, even they mentioned they have fixed it.

We opened up a paypal dispute now. These guys are not getting my money though!

Our server is not working since September 3rd.

The lazy and feckless support is not able to fix it, even they mentioned they have fixed it.

We opened up a paypal dispute now. These guys are not getting my money though!

What is your ticket number? I will look into this personally, I'm sorry our support staff have not been able to help you.

Dispute is not needed, if we can clearly see you have been having issues due mainly to us I will be happy to refund you. A PayPal dispute will just delay the process as we may contest it. PayPal also don't actually follow-up disputes for intangible services, it's always best to talk to us about it - we're not monsters.

On an unrelated note have launched a sale! 40% off your first month! Use the code "DAYZSEPT".

Edited by Jonnerz
  • Like 1

I am also having issue with HostAltitude i paid for a server got the email for cp access went on there started sorting the server then all off a sudden the cp changed have no options to manage the server ( so i am now sat here with no dayz server and $40) down as they do not ever respone to tickets i am extremely upset with all off this.

my ticket number is #254038

instant dayz setup sorry that is not true at all.

please get back to me asap i will be going into the bank monday morning if this is not sorted and takeing action

I am also having issue with HostAltitude i paid for a server got the email for cp access went on there started sorting the server then all off a sudden the cp changed have no options to manage the server ( so i am now sat here with no dayz server and $40) down as they do not ever respone to tickets i am extremely upset with all off this.

my ticket number is #254038

instant dayz setup sorry that is not true at all.

please get back to me asap i will be going into the bank monday morning if this is not sorted and takeing action

Did you not read their notice about their refund policy? if your not content within 5 days or so you can get your money back no problem.. you dont have to put a report on your bank on paypal to request for the refund. Host altitude will do it for you. Also they probably ran out with instance ids. My server has been running for about a month already and i had no problems.. Yes it took atleast 1- almost 2 days to put up but after that it was smooth sailing. Also requested a few reinstalls cause of my dumbness and it was fast.