jonnerz

40% OFF SALE | Premium DayZ Server Hosting | Host Altitude (Ltd)

Join the club. Waiting almost 25 hours now on my new server.

Apart from the standard response a few posts above I still don't have a response to my tweet or ticket... I'm thinking if this takes much longer I'm gonna use the 5-day money back option mentioned in the beginning of this thread. I don't like doing that but I really hate false promises.

order no: 4002477991

ticket no: 477091

thinking of doing the same..

order no: 7227965644

ticket no: #779485

Ok so you moved Germany location from 13th of august to 16 of august.

I wanted Netherlands in the first place but that ETA was 15th so I picked the fastest one being Germany.

I see now that Netherlands has no ETA so please change my location to Netherlands in stead off Germany.

ticket no: 477091 and 382532 (didn't mean to create a new ticket but e-mailing you made a new ticket)

Edited by Neo1337

It’s always the same lame explanation oh one of our support tech quite / didn’t show up

My server has been down for 3 days now ? GET IT FIXED

Just make a ticket my server was down for the first 3 days i had it they just moved the next payment 3 days back.

Thank you for getting the server up! Small problem though..

It kinda makes me frustrated, Server started up nicely, I connected and it gave me an error message saying the server was running 1.7.2.3. I exit the game, update the server, and then it gives me the "error" message, and won't start.

Come on, you got my hopes up for a second.

And please, please, please do not make me wait another 24hours before I get atleast a reply on this issue.

Ticket #858894

Edited by Helga

Ticket ID: 858897

Just wondering about this tickets issue.

And to the people saying support is bad and not quick enough - I've gotten good support when I needed it. Nothing is instant, because instant is expensive as hell.

If you could give that ticket an eye once more that'd be awesome. Thank you.

Ticket ID: 936923

Hey, can you give this ticket some attention? Getting a little bored now, 72hours after ordering. You've been really helpful so far, but something went wrong when the server went active, said "Error" at first, then dissapeared from the control panel, but I can still see it in my service tab.

So please, look here and help out and please don't move me back to the bottom of the queue before it's actually runnning, thank you.

Thank you for getting the server up! Small problem though..

It kinda makes me frustrated, Server started up nicely, I connected and it gave me an error message saying the server was running 1.7.2.3. I exit the game, update the server, and then it gives me the "error" message, and won't start.

Come on, you got my hopes up for a second.

And please, please, please do not make me wait another 24hours before I get atleast a reply on this issue.

Ticket #858894

First post was a fan post , but then LOOOL

I shouldn't laugh but she proved her first post wrong.

Edited by Filip VDM

First post was a fan post , but then LOOOL

I shouldn't laugh but she proved her first post wrong.

Please, by all means, go ahead and laugh. Everything was good at first, but now I'm just getting pissed. Slower and slower replies on the tickets. If it isn't running within a few hours I'm using the money back guarantee, sadly. I almost want to laugh at me myself for sticking out this long when promised wait time is 24hours for the server to up.

• Like 1

Seriously....

Ordered 27 hours ago, 3 tweets, 2 tickets an e-mail and some forum posts STILL NOTHING....

What the hell is happening, is this how you 'professionals' handle new customers. Come on guys.

ticket no: 477091 and 382532 (didn't mean to create a new ticket but e-mailing you made a new ticket)

3 tweets

5 dayz forum posts

and an e-mail

Edited by Neo1337

Well I just ordered a server, due to defcon's looking worse off than these guys, hoping to see my server up by my eta or will be claiming my money back. Get the server up quickly please. lets hope new york servers are quic

Tired of waiting, just ordered at another hoster, that german one.

Gonna file a ticket for my money back.

Mine just went up, working awesome.

Never connected as quickly to any server before, hah. ping is steady @20ms.

Just make a ticket my server was down for the first 3 days i had it they just moved the next payment 3 days back.

i have a ticket in

Why is contacting this mikey mouse outfit so dame hard!!! Yes i now have a server running but i cannot update it..... can anyone advise on other hosts this is starting to get beyond a joke!

Yes they do. Just downloaded it in the updates tab.

How long did you have to wait for them to deliver what you ordered? I am coming up on my third day now.

I installed this update, and the .txt files are created. But the .log files arent. Do i need the latest beta? Im now running 95417.

How long did you have to wait for them to deliver what you ordered? I am coming up on my third day now.

No server setups have taken more than 48 hours recently unless something has gone wrong. Most take under 12 hours. If you have a ticket open we will answer it very soon, if not then please do so.

Alrighty, so my server is setup all nice and good. My friends are playing on it now, but there is no number after the country code. It just says US (v1.7.2.4/Beta 95417)... Is this against the rules to leave it like that?

Just about to hit 24 hours and nothing yet. I hope it comes up soon.

Yah, you will likely have to wait a while, but they do deliver. I paid for mine on Aug 15 8:18AM, and finally got it on Aug 18 7:14AM. Everything works great, you just have to be very patient.

No server setups have taken more than 48 hours recently unless something has gone wrong. Most take under 12 hours. If you have a ticket open we will answer it very soon, if not then please do so.

What do you suggest I do when my VPS gets DDoSed and your 'support team' tells me it isn't? LOL.

Yah, you will likely have to wait a while, but they do deliver. I paid for mine on Aug 15 8:18AM, and finally got it on Aug 18 7:14AM. Everything works great, you just have to be very patient.

Awesome. Thanks for the reply. Quick question. Does the server automatically start up or do I have to manually start it the first time?

Awesome. Thanks for the reply. Quick question. Does the server automatically start up or do I have to manually start it the first time?

For me, it set up automatically. In fact, it came online while I was asleep and all my friends were on already lol.

just wanted to leave some feedback

my friend and i are renting a server from hostaltitude and it has been working flawlessly. there was a problem with the update feature where it would display an error, but that was taken care of quickly after creating a support ticket. also, tents/vehicles do not save due to a hive issue, and we ended up with a ton of broken tents at our camp location. we created a support ticket explaining the situation, and they promptly gave us a new instance id, which is exactly what we were hoping for.

server has been up 99.9% of the time as advertized, and after adjusting a few advanced server settings, barely any desync or lag. no problems whatsoever and good support

keep up the good work!