jonnerz

40% OFF SALE | Premium DayZ Server Hosting | Host Altitude (Ltd)

I can vouch for HostAltitude. I watch them around Minecraft like every other provider and they have a pretty reliable service, stable servers, and good support.

Their prices are good too for DayZ hosting, seeing that it requires Windows and a pretty good CPU.

Good luck,

Our VDS from NFO runs off of a Xeon X5690 @ 3.5. We have three physical cores. If you'd only give us 1 physical (2 threads)' date=' then that is a downgrade for us.

[/quote']

Well I was wrong about the CPU, that's not too bad. However, I fail to see how they can provide 3 physical cores for $75/month. Looking at their description "Three full, dedicated HT CPU cores", they may mean 3 threads - I could be completely wrong here but it's what I read it as. If I am wrong then they are providing half a $3500 machine for $75/month.

Still a downgrade to us either way though - that's if you are counting the CPU power as the entire value of the service you are receiving. ;)

Thanks Mikeambrose3, thought I recognised your name.

We've just got some more NY nodes in stock, setting them up now and then I'll process all the NY orders.

IDK anything about servers or hosting but im interested in getting down on a server of my own im just unsure what all the numbers mean anyway there a person i can contact via phone who can break it down elementary style?

Do you have an update on my order?

It will be up and good to go tomorrow morning.

When is NY3 coming back online?

It's online now.

IDK anything about servers or hosting but im interested in getting down on a server of my own im just unsure what all the numbers mean anyway there a person i can contact via phone who can break it down elementary style?

I believe I just replied to your support ticket. If you want to add me on Skype simply let me know by PM and I'll let you know my username.

I will be sending in an order for the $169 NY dedicated server, I am curious though. Are the databases shared or standalone? E.g. If my clan makes a base camp, will it be seen on all the servers hosted by Host Alt or just our dedicated server DayZ servers ?

I will be sending in an order for the $169 NY dedicated server' date=' I am curious though. Are the databases shared or standalone? E.g. If my clan makes a base camp, will it be seen on all the servers hosted by Host Alt or just our dedicated server DayZ servers ?

[/quote']

The DayZ team host the central database so it would be the same as it is with all the other servers.

Do you have an update on my order?

It will be up and good to go tomorrow morning.

When is NY3 coming back online?

It's online now.

I believe I just replied to your support ticket. If you want to add me on Skype simply let me know by PM and I'll let you know my username.

most def the stuff u sent me in the email looks chinese (not literally)

Chinese? I'll explain it to you over Skype later on, it's 3AM here I need some sleep!

I'm using Host Altitude for NY6 right now, and so far it's been great. Jonnerz is a nice dude and answers all of my concerns quickly. I'll be moved over to the new VPS servers shortly.

The specs for the price are unbeatable in my opinion, I canceled my other server rentals from another company, saving myself a bit of money in the process. So I'm a satisfied customer :)

Looks like the forums were rolled back.

We are currently out of stock of VPS but we have plenty of dedicated servers available.

Please contact me if you are interested in an EU VPS as I have some available.

NY2 have no tents. Please restart it.

BTW there is 9pm right now but I think there should be 11am.

I'ts down again. Can we just buy rcon restart access for NY2?

Can we PLEASE get a reset on US61? (old NY2). It's been down almost all day and the others (US60, 62 and 63) are up.

It will be properly admined soon, please bare with me for the next few days.

Still no tents.

Restarted!

EU VPS now avaliable! Only a very limited supply at the moment.

Dallas and France in stock now!

US61 is down. Does this server have autorestart feature?

Well, its up now but have no tents. Looks like first start after crashing will be with this bug were tents and vehicles are not spawning.

Please restart it asap.

I've installed an auto-restart script.

The best quality service ever! Amazing customer support and never experienced any downtime on the Dedicated Server boxes from NY

Highly Reccomend this to everyone! A+++