jonnerz

40% OFF SALE | Premium DayZ Server Hosting | Host Altitude (Ltd)

Host Altitude has been bought out and they no longer offer DayZ hosting.

Host Altitude Premium DayZ Hosting

SALE! Get 40% OFF your first month with us! Use the code "DAYZSEPT" at checkout.

We've been providing NY 1-4 since the public launch of DayZ. We were one of the first hosts to put up a DayZ server and we are working our best to supply even more servers to the DayZ team. We are a registered limited company in the UK and have been hosting game servers (mainly Minecraft) since January 2011.

Things you should know:

1. We offer a 5 day money back guarantee. No questions asked. We also don't keep overpayments.

2. We've been around for over 18 months with extremely good reviews. Feel free to Google us, we're telling the truth.

3. We are for real. We are a REGISTERED LIMITED COMPANY in the UK and we have properly employed staff who are on a payroll. We are not a pop-up company and we will be here for the long haul.

4. We love all our customers and are deeply hurt when they are unhappy.

Some aspects of our DayZ hosting you may disagree on such as restricting the server.cfg and taking harsh action on those locking their servers (We consider it cheating). We do this to protect the DayZ Mod and keep it going in the direction it's meant to be going.

----------------------------------------------------------

Standard DayZ Server (Slot Based)

This option provides you with a slot based DayZ server which you can control using our control panel.

Managed Server

TCAdmin Control Panel (One click updates, start/stop, configuration editing, restart scheduling)

Full FTP Access (server.cfg is restricted)

1 Gbps Connection

Unlimited Bandwidth

Instant Setup (Soon!)

Locations: Germany (EU); Dallas, TX; New York, NY and Phoenix, AZ.

$1.00/slot - BUY NOW

VPS Option

This option provides you with your very own Virtual Private Server (aka Virtual Dedicated Server), you won't find this price anywhere else for a 3GB VPS with a huge amount of dedicated CPU aswell as Unmetered Bandwidth. I have highly discounted the prices just for DayZ. Here are the full specs:

E3-1230 (8x 3.6GHz)

3GB Dedicated RAM

100GB Hard Drive Space

100Mbps Connection

Unmetered Bandwidth

Windows Server 2008 Standard

DayZ will be pre-installed, you will have remote desktop access and you can install whatever you want on it (as long as it's legal!).

$50/month

Dedicated Server Option

This option provides you with your very own Dedicated Server with the following specs:

E3-1230 (8x 3.6GHz)

8GB, 12GB, 16GB or 32GB Dedicated RAM

500GB (New York) or 1TB (Dallas) Enterprise SATA2 Hard Drive

100Mbps Connection

Unmetered Bandwidth (Dallas) or 10TB Bandwidth (New York)

Windows Server 2008 Standard

8GB can provide about 1-2 DayZ Servers.

12GB can provide about 2-3 DayZ Servers.

16GB can provide about 3-4 DayZ Servers.

32GB can provide 4 DayZ Servers, maybe even 5 but this hasn't been tested.

DayZ will be pre-installed, you will have remote desktop access and you can install whatever you want on it (as long as it's legal!).

$159/month

Visit www.dayzhosting.com for more details

If you have any questions, reply in here or contact sales@hostaltitude.com

All servers are provided by Host Altitude Limited. We are a registered company who provide many different online services

Edited by Matt Lightfoot
  • Like 4

Wouldn't most hosts suspend you due to the massive cpu-rape?

I am my host. I've calculated how many VPS I can fit on one node and the resource usage it will require.

I've added a second cheaper option which is more restricted.

Also, let me know what other locations you'd like to see.

I've added a second cheaper option which is more restricted.

Also' date=' let me know what other locations you'd like to see.

[/quote']

Are you also going to provide server locations in Europe ?

I have emailed that sales!!

NwO is looking for Options 2 immediately if possible :)

Please, reboot NY2. Vehicles and tents r disappear again.

Please' date=' reboot NY2. Vehicles and tents r disappear again.

[/quote']

Many thanks! All fine now)

Currently have no VPS left in stock and 1 x 50 slot left in each location.

I've ordered a very powerful New York server which will arrive on Friday. I'm also going to order an even more power Dallas server which will arrive late next week. Both will be for the VPS option and prices will be dropped.

Just added a 3rd option:

Option 3 (Available in Dallas):

This third option is for those more experienced.

This is a full dedicated server where you can do what the hell you want on it (As long as it's legal). You could host about 4 x 50 slot DayZ servers on it at a push.

E3-1230

16GB RAM

1TB SATA

100Mbps

Unmetered Bandwidth

Hosted in Dallas, TX on a network optimised for gaming.

The cost for this is $169/month. I currently only have 5 of these in stock at the moment.

If you are interested please send an email to sales@hostaltitude.com

We at the Bashurverse use HostAltitude. We rent the 160/mo dedicated server.

Just wanted to say THEY ROCK! Great service and great working servers!

Thanks Reymas, can't wait for your new movie.

I've revamped the main thread and all prices have been lowered thanks to a complete reorganisation of how things are hosted.

$50/month for a 3GB VPS and $159/month for a dedicated server.

I recently bought the VPS version. I'd just like to recommend Host Altitude to anyone who is thinking about acquiring a Day-Z server!

Thanks DansTheMan!

I'd just like to say that $50 for a 3GB VPS with a large amount of CPU dedicated to it is a huge bargain. You will find this no where else on the internet. These are top quality Windows VPS and I've highly discounted them for use with DayZ.

Many many VPS in stock. Dedicated servers can be deployed in under 24 hours. WE ARE READY FOR YOU!

Okay, so I am considering one of these servers to replace our Dallas 1 server hosted by NFO.

My question is: In Dallas, exactly how much CPU am I allocated for use on the VPS option? My second question is: Can we, and if we can how much is it, obtain more RAM (say bump it to 4GB)?

Okay' date=' so I am considering one of these servers to replace our Dallas 1 server hosted by NFO.

My question is: In Dallas, exactly how much CPU am I allocated for use on the VPS option? My second question is: Can we, and if we can how much is it, obtain more RAM (say bump it to 4GB)?

[/quote']

You are allocated 2 x Virtual Processors which is basically 1 x Physical Core with Hyper Threading (2x 3.6Ghz).

4GB is possible, we can do that for $15/month extra.

Personal opinion, but I'd gladly switch from from NFO to HA. Heard a lot of bad things about NFO. If you don't like what you get, you can always go back to NFO.

Jonnerz has done his research and experimenting to find how to run his servers best. This man CAN be trusted. Not often I say that, but if I didnt havn an amazing deal for my current box, I would gladly switch over.

Yeah' date=' our server has better CPU specs then.

Oh well, we'll keep paying $75.

[/quote']

Do you know what CPU NFO use? Looking at what it says on their website, they use pretty out-dated CPUs.

We are getting a bunch of E3-1270 v2's which are brand new to the market. These can go up to 3.9GHz per Core, each core has 2 threads so that's essentially 2x3.9GHz per core. Current benchmarks show it's actually a lot better than the current E3-1280 despite having the same clock frequency.

That probably doesn't mean much to you but these are beastly CPU's, much better than whatever NFO use.

I'll be selling these for a tad more and I'll announce their availability in here.

Personal opinion' date=' but I'd gladly switch from from NFO to HA. Heard a lot of bad things about NFO. If you don't like what you get, you can always go back to NFO.

Jonnerz has done his research and experimenting to find how to run his servers best. This man CAN be trusted. Not often I say that, but if I didnt havn an amazing deal for my current box, I would gladly switch over.

[/quote']

Thanks for that Lofty. You say you have an amazing deal on your current box? We can do amazing deals for amazing people, let me know what your current specs are and what you are paying - I'll try my best to beat it.

Our VDS from NFO runs off of a Xeon X5690 @ 3.5. We have three physical cores. If you'd only give us 1 physical (2 threads), then that is a downgrade for us.