Mr.Black93

US 369 hacker in the server

I was on this server with my friend Mogilevka, at one point, exhausted from the trip we head toward a hill to kill a cow.

While we're skinning the cow behind us is a guy with M249, which strikes us and kill us, then me and my friend back to Mogilevka, but at some point in the woods to me and my friend reappears out of nowhere the guy (hackers) that kills us again.

• Like 2

I am the unlucky guy :(

Edited by konver
  • Like 2

Hello... I am Killa and one of the 3Com Officers and a Admin.. Sorry to hear this... We just put the server up 2 Days ago WOW... and if you see our opening message we WILL NOT tolerate HACKING nor do we CONDONE it...... We are looking into it at this time.... Was it a person in a Ghille suit maybe??? you know they call them predators right.... and it is not a cheat. But any more information you can provide us would be helpful... Please feel free to contact me by pm or visit our website at WWW.3com.enjin.com

Thanks 3Com_Killa

Edited by 3Com_Killa

Well we have been being Slain as soon as we spawn in !! that does suck, but give me 1 minute and Ill toss you the link from the forums on it.. Remember that this is a game of Survival of the fittest.... not just killing Zombies... So like I try to tell everyone " TRUST NO ONE " and group up if possible with friends and allies.....

3Com_Killa

Edited by 3Com_Killa

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/10442-why-did-u-become-a-bandit/page__hl__predators#entry111783

By the way we are recruiting for Day_Z , and We have our own Multi-Game website and Teamspeak and we have a free to use mumble server built into our website, so you and or your friends can use it when in Day_Z and there is a Admin in it at all times if you have a problem they can reach the right staff member...

Check us at 3Com - Clan site - Home

3Com_Killa