Sign in to follow this  
0only1

An idea about exploits.

Well I ll be quick and simple.

The best possible solution imo for hacking, Glitching, buging and all other kind of abuse is a program that would run at the same everytime you join a server and that would take pictures of you while playing and when you quit the game would sent a file to a data base and wouldn't allow you to join any server with out it. Something like the common anticheats (old aequitas, ewac, etc..) I was thinking that even if anti scripting measures were taken, you could still abuse the game via the graphic card options ( gamma, brightness options when its dark). And many other non hacking methods like see through objects and textures. Even if the current anti cheat system get improved there are ways to cheat with out using 3rd party programs

The one problem that I see here is that anyone could quit the game and somehow abort the process of sending the files.

So what do you think?

Not in game, ex ambient ocllusion. Try your nvidia panel and u ll see you can make it like walking with black n white nvision.

Since when put your gamma or brightness high is an abuse?

Since you make it daylight

Not in game, ex ambient ocllusion. Try your nvidia panel and u ll see you can make it like walking with black n white nvision.

Dude, you do realise that this doesn't affect screeshots right? most of those settings affect what's coming out of the graphic card and entering your display panel.

OP, We already have BattleEye doing it's stuff in case you haven't noticed. Gamma and brightness are here for a reason, not all displays are equal and not everybody can afford professional colorimetric calibration.

Are you sure you know how the ss acs work?

Dont reply if you don't obv...