Sign in to follow this  
Huiberts

Looking for a squad!

Hey im new in DayZ and i play it for 3 days now.

I really need a team if i want to survive.

I need a team of people living in Europe who can speak english

Add me on Steam! King Trollface

yes, playing solo, means that all the time u die u lose all your gear, and no one to give you epi pen or blood...but try to survive as long as u can, when playing solo your gameplay will progress, and soon you will not need the map :)

Try to connect to servers that dont have to many players on it, so you just need to worry about the Infected... and gearing up, take your time and read some of posts on this forum, that will help improving your learning curve for dayZ

After you have geard up /hatchet, hunting knife, map, matches, Morphine are essential, Alice pack, a sidearm/ go to the north and wonder around, loot the barns, castels, learn to hear the right sounds..and youll see after a few days you will be able to survive for as long you wont (that means not going to airfields and big cities along the coast...and finding one helicopter crash side can help really help :) )

GL&HF

Edited by snowcrAsh42

Hey,

Take a look at what we offer and consider joining up if it is something you might be interested in:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/18422-ugn-gaming-powered-by-alpha-networks/

We have almost 140 members, with many different groups within and scattered all over the map.

We have a Website/Forum , Server, TS3 server

Our members are from all over Europe and of course the mighty USA

Server is located in the UK and is set to GMT-6hrs

ading me to your Killing list :))

NP m8...will stay in touch and if you dont find a team, i can try to help you around...

Sorry guys, i already found a group :3

But thanks for the help!