Sign in to follow this  
NeedleHammer

What is considered out of bounds?

I recently read that all out of bounds vehicles and tents will despawn or get moved or something.

According to this map at http://dayzdb.com/map what is considered out of bounds?

is it as the map states (3 horizontally, 19 vertically) or is it past 0 on both axis.

Also what exactly happens to vehicles and tents left out of bounds.

Thanks

I generally say the darker grey lines are the out of bounds, or where the numbers are (top, and side). Depending on which map you use (ingame or out) and how far you've zoomed in.

Vehicles and tents outside the borders are deleted when the server is reset. Or atleast, that is what is suppose to happen.

Edited by Zeromentor
  • Like 1

anything east of the big black line that runs from south to north on the east of the map at 00. or east to west along the north of the map at 00.

outside of the boundaries are nothingness

• Like 1

The inland out of bounds line is quite obvious, but what is considered out of bounds at sea? If I wanted to drive my PBX far far out to sea and log it next to it, how far before it's going to despawn after the 24 hour off map vehicle timer?

dayzdb.com map doesn't show whole map it lacks about 5% of it, when you go out of that area there is a thick black line running through the field which marks the end of map.