Sign in to follow this  
Skoku

Cn somone suggest a dependable server?

My friends and myself are looking for a server to play on that we can count on not disappearing for awhile. We were on OCN Miami for awhile and had a small base set up when i just disappeared and has not returned.

I'm also looking for a dependable server host, preferablly a dedicated one in the US (west coast).

Edited by Sykdom

Vilayer has been, in my experience, an excellent server host. They have data centers on the West Coast of the US.

My friends and myself are looking for a server to play on that we can count on not disappearing for awhile. We were on OCN Miami for awhile and had a small base set up when i just disappeared and has not returned.

You're very welcome on Atlanta 73. its a East coast server with Regular settings with nameplates off, the time is UTC-7 with reboots at 10am EST daily. Unless the server requires midday restarts it will stay daytime until around 3-4 am constantly. Me and the other admin are online daily, with others that can get ahold of us if something fishy happens to be going on.

I'm also looking for a dependable server host, preferablly a dedicated one in the US (west coast).

Limestonenetworks.com - Dallas. You'll get great connectivity for yourself and others. Tell'em Lith sent you.

For west coast I'd probably go with SecuredServers.