Sign in to follow this  
taunterZ

NZ 3 possible speed/teleport hack 7:00pm-7:05pm 17-07-12

Around the stated time, me and my squadmate heard a motorbike approaching my position (stary sobor rusty barn) and stopped for a second, I shot and killed him, took some of his gear and then saw a female character come out of nowhere and start shooting, along with a m107 sniper shooting. I took off on the bike while taking fire and my squadmate soon after died. Now the interesting part is I got out of the town and onto grass and road, every time I heard the m107 go off it sounded like it was directly behind me just a few feet, I then went into the tree line and what sounded like an m249 started shooting at me very close and a voice on comms. After surviving this too I got back onto the road, the sniper shoots me once from what sounds like directly behind me a few feet again and does 12k blood and -24k after I die. Unluckily I had fraps loaded but wasn't recording because I was franticly trying to escape.

Can an admin please check on this. I lost a M14 AIM with 20 fucking clips and 7 AKM clips from a lucky ammo 7.62 box in the barracks. This is the second time I've been killed by a hacker, first lost my PBX now a well deserved motorbike (both on NZ 3 servers)