Sign in to follow this  
Flipfighter

Post Steam name here! Searching for "serious" group

Alright I apologize for this being the umpteenth one ive posted but getting added but not hearing back after sending a message can be a pain. First off, I currently play PST timezone and looking to play with people through the day or night (just really depends on what time I get home). So here's what I'm looking for.

1) MUST HAVE A MIC. this is critical mainly because Im sorry, but I can't do the whole typing to communicate. It's just not going to work.

2) 18+ please (though there is room for exceptions). I'm 21 and maturity should come with age (though many accounts I have been proven wrong). I'm not here to play with CoD little kiddies, I'm here to have fun but at the same time you have to know the right time to shut up should the situation demand it.

3) Preferred in the US, again however we can make it work if we can come to terms.

We currently have a Teamspeak server though I'm willing to switch off to whatever chat service you got. You hang around long enough may just give it to you. So far we are in a group of about 10 I believe, but its hard to get majority of the players on at the same time to coordinate. If this interest you, hit me up via steam "Flipfighter" without the quotes. If I add you and message you please respond whenever you can. I added a few people who added me and disappointed with no response or just taking up space. Thanks guys and good huntin'!

Got an error when trying to add you..if you can, try to send me one. Steam name = Zeegor

yeah Im about to get off right now but i will be back on tomorrow and cycle through. ill catch you all tomorrow, looking forward to playing with you guys