Astahov (DayZ)

UA 2 - Players-Cheaters

Hello. I and my friends make camp on UA 2(Not UA2). Our camp located on the far north of Chernorussia, it is important. One of us detect stranger in our camp. He's out in lobby after we try to shoot him. We decide to move our camp to another place. We have a lot of cars. We began move loot to cars and in this time stranger back, and bring his friends to our camp. We try to fight, but we got fail. We all die. And in time of battle i detect first strange thing. I use one of our cars as cover and in one moment car disappeared. After death I spawn in Chernogorsk and go looting. While I’m looting on Chernogorsk factory those guys find me. They pass 12 km. for ~5 minutes, its impossible! One of them calls me by my nickname. He can't see my nickname without cheats because server got veteran difficulty. I out on another server. While I’m looting on another server my friend detect what that cheaters gone from UA 2 server. We back to our camp, take car and ATV and get out from ruins of our camp. While we driving i detect somebody in bush. That is one of cheaters. I try drive out him but he always respawning near me. At one moment he stops respawning. Then my car appear somewhere in bush on ~10 meters height, while I was on the road. Then appear on the road without car. Then i exit from game to write that. I can't give pic and video proof, because i simply didn't have them. There are nicks of those cheaters:

"Alexander." (First time he was with nick "fok")

"ДетиДушилиСлона"

"дети душили слона"

All nicks with out quotes. It's all was at ~11:00 UTC+11 on UA 2(Not UA2!) server.

P.S.: Sorry, for my English. I am Russian.

Edited by Astahov
  • Like 1

At midnight Moscow(UTC +4).

The player with the nickname "Aleksandr" came on the server "UA 2", spawns at 20-30 meters from our clan member "Halfeev" and began to sneak up directly to him. Having five shots from a shotgun at point-blank in the chest, from our clan member, intruder retreated and went into the lobby. Perhaps also comes under the nickname "kab".

:huh:

Halfeev's english is very bad, so I have to report about the incident. His game isn't by Steam, and he did not have Fraps(now he had installed it), so there is no video, and screenshots. We apologize for this. :(

From a "Halfeev":

"I should add to the above. At first I heard the shots from a gun with a silencer and the dying cries of the two zombies. Then I ran into the tent and waited for the shooter. After a while he decided to sneak up quietly, but no such luck. Received five shots at close range of the M1014 and went from the server. In me, he managed to fire three times, once hit."

"The same man yesterday spawned next to me and advised me not to go to our "base" if I want to live. Asked me to organize gunfight. In my words, "we have no weapons," he said: "We'll give you machine guns". Then he asked how much we play, once there is a bunch of things in the tents, and said that if we open fire on them, they just blow up the camp. I was unarmed, and he took the M9 SD and began shooting under me. I refused to take his machine gun and to shoot at him, and he just shot me. Well, and then actually began our efforts to save something from the "base"."

Edited by RusStarik
  • Like 1

They find our camp again. Very possible what two of them change their nicks. I see "Alexander." in player list and try to ban him (I get admin rights yesterday), but nothing happened. Only what I can do it is Kick. And I do this. I and another clan member moving cars in our new camp. While i moving one of cars we get shoot from Machine Guns. We out in lobby and decide to change mission, because that problem appears not first time.

I confirm that. These cheaters just do not give to play. They are impossible to hide, you can not fight with them.