Sign in to follow this  
synesthesia

Blurry pain vision, cant take painkillers?

Theres something weird going on here.

I was hit by zombies, killed em, and started taking painkillers for the vision. I had to interrupt the animation, as a few lagged in later and started hitting me. Now im stuck with blurred vision, and cant take painkillers nor morphine, even though i have them equipped and in hand. No broken bone or the other weird icon shows up on screen.

ooookey. While i was writing this, some bandit sneaked up on me and killed me. There goes my ak.

Anyway, to the problem at hand. Not the first time this has happenned to me, anyone know what the problem is?

Painkillers stop your character from shaking... Try taking off post process effects to remove blurry vision.

The low vision might be due to your low blood.

Are you saying even after you died and respawned, you still have blurry vision?

Occasionally I've had shaking and been unable to take painkillers (I turn off post processing though because that motion blur soup is painful on the eyes) to quell it and each time I have fixed it by relogging to the game lobby [not a full disconnect from a server, like you would if you were respawning] and coming back into the game. This also works if you were shot/fell/burned/farted too hard and your character went deaf.

That is true, I forgot about that. If I recall correctly the magic number is either 4000 or 6000 or I could be talking nonesense.