Sign in to follow this  
microfire21

Need a group and play on US servers we have teamspeak XD

Been playing for a few days now and come to like the game so me and my brother are now willing to help out other players as well. We only kill bandits and zed's so no worries to the rest of you and we are willing to help out anyone that needs help now with food water and other things as they come up. If you are playing solo and tired of being paranoid and need a good group of people to watch your back and help you out come join us and we can chill and get shit done at the same time XD

in-game names: myself (micro) and my brother (cobra)

- steam speak 3 info -

to connect: dayz.no-ip.info

forgot to add my steam name for all of you steam players its microfire21 but anyways jumping off for now ill post when logging in again just join the ts server at that time and we can trade info then....makes it much easier for everyone that way already got a good 2 more for the group here and willing to take on more as well shoot me a pm here or leave msg on ts channel.

happy hunting all

Edited by microfire

DayZ Campers is a group of people who like to work together to survive in a world filled with zombies and murderers.

All mature prospects are welcome regardless of age. Respect is expected.

If your looking for a group to team up with to survive a bit longer or just keep you company you've come to the right place.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dayzcampers