S_poon

Crimson Guards United - Recruiting Survivors!

Hi everyone,

We are the CGU, and we are a group of survivors that are looking to bolster our ranks and increase our chances of surviving this horrific apocalypse.

We are currently 10+ Strong and growing. We will help you get armed and get into the action. For those new to things we will help you get your bearings in this

ever more hostile environment.

We do require Ventrilo for communication, and there will be a period of time during which you will have access to only the low value supply tents.

Feel free to check us out at:

http://cgunited.net

Feel free to join us on ventrilo for a short interview.

IP: vent25.gameservers.com

PORT: 4419

Look forward to watching your back.

Hello I have been looking every where for a squad to play with. I wrote this in another thread in hopes of a replay and don't feel like typing it again so here it is my resume if you will.

I would like to join I'm 16 played the game for about 1-3weeks now and love it but only play for a little bit because I get bored because its not as fun without a group and all my friends are console fanatics so I am inquiring about joining this clan. I Have Skype steam xfire team speak you name it I probably have it. I also Have a very high end computer and are willing to record hours of footage if you wish to have episodes on youtube. I Live in america and speak very good English if this means anything. So let me know if i can join I would love to If I can.

Hey now make your own thread. Yes you both would be welcome to join us. Join us on vent.

So it looks as if ive sank into the abyss here. Crimson Guards are still looking for more players. Join us on vent if interested.

Again, I must crawl out of the Abyss for Supplies and Ammunition. Anyone interested in hiding in the bush with us? Feel free to hop on vent and take to Myself, or Peeb. Some of the others will be able to help you out as well, but eventually you'll talk to one of us.

We have vehicles, drivers will ferry people to supply tents and back to the coast for fun.

About CGU :

CGU (Crimson Guards United) Gaming has been established since 2003. Our goal has been aimed towards uniting friends and expanding our game play on multiple gaming platforms.

Ways To Contact Us :

Ventrilo : vent25.gameservers.com Port : 4419

Also Try : YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, Steam

What CGU offers :

- A Ventrilo Server

- The opportunity to network with a wide range of diverse gamer's

- In-game Events

- A well organized group of leaders to help strengthen your abilities as a member and a gamer

What do we ask from you :

- Be active for our weekly meetings

- 15+ years of age

- Please have a headset/mic to communicate with (exceptions may be made)

- Don't be afraid to ask questions

How to apply :

Come on our Ventrilo server and speak with a admin with the title G.C. (Global Council)

vent25.gameservers.com Port : 4419

About CGU :

CGU (Crimson Guards United) Gaming has been established since 2003. Our goal has been aimed towards uniting friends and expanding our game play on multiple gaming platforms.

Ways To Contact Us :

What CGU offers :

- A Ventrilo Server

- In-game Events

- A well organized group of leaders to help strengthen your abilities as a member and a gamer

- 15+ years of age

How to apply :

Come on our Ventrilo server and speak with a admin with the title G.C. (Global Council)

• Like 1

About CGU :

Ways To Contact Us :

What CGU offers :

- A Ventrilo Server

- In-game Events

- 15+ years of age

How to apply :