Sign in to follow this  
G33z3r

The will to survive = total rush

Cool story bro, inc.

So, somehow I am involved in a street fight with 6 zeds, just outside Electro. My axe and I picked a fight with just 1 of them, but others wanted a piece of me. Let's just say it didn't go well. :(

Bandaged, medicated, and 3800 blood, I stumble into Electro. I could have ended it, but seeing things in a big city, at night, in the rain, in black & white, with my gaming rig lags on the lowest resolution ... let's just say it adds a new dimension to survival. It is awesome.

After using no less than 3 online maps, 1 JPG of Electro loot sites, and just plain old fashion good luck, 3 hours of fumbling around later, I am now at 4750 health (I see in better B&W now, woot!! :)

Q. I am having a great time trying to get somehow back to 12000 blood. But is it worth it?

I mean, at the rate I'm going, I might as well book at room at El Hotel Electro, cause food cans are only getting me 200 a pop, and I can't seem to figure out how to put 3 blood bags into my damn arm! Uggh. I'll be her another week. :)

I didn't even know food gave health, haha! The more you know... I was just hoping to get a friend or another player to blood me up like once before. =P

just get a hunting knife and a box of matches and you will be suprised what you can live through, cooked meat gives you 800, so killing a cow will give you more than half of your max blood, animals are so tasty

Canned food only gives you 200hp. A steak which you can get from an animal if you have a hunting knife, an axe and a box of matches will give you 800hp and if you have a mate who can administer the blood packs it'll get you to 12000hp right away, no matter how low you were before.

Playing this game solo is a bad idea :P

• Like 1

I base my "score" in this game on how long and how well I survive. My longest lived character survived 12 days with no murders and about 215 zombie kills, only to die to the Respawn Button being right next to the video options button.

• Like 2

I base my "score" in this game on how long and how well I survive. My longest lived character survived 12 days with no murders and about 215 zombie kills, only to die to the Respawn Button being right next to the video options button.

Will you hate me if I smiled at this? ^_^

-MONSTER

Edited by M O N S T E R

thx for the replies. yeah, i just read that you have to have another person give you the blood. hmm.

i have the axe and knife. i have not seen matches though. one more loot run and maybe i will get some and be gtg. :)

Q1 - is there a farm / place that often has animals by the Electro area that i can find on the map, which will net me at least 1 animal for food?

@G33z3r: I have generally found that fields are usually good places to spot and hunt animals. Since they are open - you can easily see any animals that are around (mostly sheep, cows, goats) however, you risk exposing yourself to fire from surrounding tree-lines.

If possible, work with a buddy - have them cover you from a tree line while you take down/skin and butcher the carcass, then cover your retreat. Then find a secluded spot, whip up a cosy fire and tuck in!

Good luck.

ty Gam3. good advice. i don't want to sit in the field long. so, grab the meat, then go somewhere safe to cook it. got it. :o)