Dom1n0

Banned for Atlanta 73

Hello! Today with the friend played on Atlanta 73, found the Urals and the Pickup. we eat we eat. and suddenly we Bann are given that that we had as50. we found them and to us not fairly Ban gave. I ask to take measures concerning the manager.

Excuse for my English)

I From Russia .

Nickname : BlackOverlord , Vulture

Edited by Dom1n0

You can't be banned for just having an as50, More to this story?

You can't be banned for just having an as50, More to this story?

The manager wrote through BattlEye that for as50.

The owner wrote through BattleEye that it was for THIRTY as50's.

About a week prior to this someone on the server reported that they found one of the cheated ammo boxes on the server in a forest with 5 of every weapon in dayz, and weapons not from dayZ in it. It was apparent someone on my server was hacking.

Fast forward to last night, while searching woods in an attempt to find camps I stumble upon a quaint little base with the UARL, two trucks, a bus and about 5 other vehicles. This was all fine and well until i looked into the contents of the bus and and UARL and between the two found over 30 As'50s, 17 NVG and more then 5 of every other end game weapon. I can understand a slew of weapons, but Thirty AS50's and 17 NVGS is way too much of a give away. Especially considering that my group routinley checks downed helis every restart, we often leave weapons there but not 30 as50s worth, not in the month the server has been alive.

A total of 7 of them were banned last night, all with Russian IP's. Another player on the server also mentioned to me a few hours earlier they were in Cherno and found almost every building blown up. There were about 7 dead bodies of one of their group named Max all scattered within the same area, all still with satchel charges on them.

Noting that when I searched the logs of every player i was able to then identify their group and noticed every single one of the suspects had literally every tool(inc nvgs/range finder/gps), an AS50, and 3 or more pipe bombs on them. I believe as anyone should note Satchel Charges are hard enough to find, the fact that this group not only had over 30 as 50s as well as clearly over the same amount of satchel charges as well as the mysterious multiple dead body count suggests to me teleporting and item spawning.

This is why you and your friends were banned from the server.

Edited by Puka

It clearly sounds as if they are hacking, but you still shouldn't ban them. There is no clearcut without a doubt evidence that they actually hacked. I would just be weary of them in the future now that you know what they could be capable of.

Edited by BobJoeXXI

It clearly sounds as if they are hacking, but you still shouldn't ban them. There is no clearcut without a doubt evidence that they actually hacked. I would just be weary of them in the future now that you know what they could be capable of.

Do I have 100% solid proof? No, But I would say a bout 80%. And the fact that none of these people had been on my server previously. Half of Cherno was blown up at this point, I am not going to sit and have my entire server in rubble so no players can get loot while trying to wait around with fraps running attempting to get a recording basically as a normal player because Arma2's admin tools are awful for this sort of thing.

This is why I did not support a global ban request for any of them, and just wish them off the server and offer a warning to other admins to watch out.

Edited by Puka

WE FOUND IT ON THE NEXT SERVERS AND ON IT TOO

Having found their equipment, we destroyed a pickup, v3s and uaz

Edited by Dom1n0
  • Like 1

Uh what? Are you trying to say that you found 30 as50's, 17 NVGS, assloads of satchels and about 50 other weapons on another server... and moved them all over to ours and immediatly found uarl and a truck? I don't think so Tim..

Do I have 100% solid proof? No, But I would say a bout 80%. And the fact that none of these people had been on my server previously. Half of Cherno was blown up at this point, I am not going to sit and have my entire server in rubble so no players can get loot while trying to wait around with fraps running attempting to get a recording basically as a normal player because Arma2's admin tools are awful for this sort of thing.

This is why I did not support a global ban request for any of them, and just wish them off the server and offer a warning to other admins to watch out.

I'll give you the full story.

There was also no teleporting or scripting/hacking going on, and thanks for not taking the banning further, we were just a few guys being stupid, taking advantage of a buggy inventory system.

An apology is in order from us. I don't know about the hacked crate last week, that wasn't us, but the camp and items you found last night were. And I was one of the guys that killed you at the camp. The first time we logged into your server was Saturday, I believe.

They weren't scripted in or hacked in, only duped by us. We accidentally discovered how to dupe items Sunday night...it is so INCREDIBLY EASY to do, we didn't even realize it at first. So we went wild with it, duped everything.

Rodder, Thanks for the explination. I don't really need to say anything further in regards to that then as I was right to assume foul play.

To BlackOverlord and Vulture, what happend last night then was a case of the wrong place at the wrong time. What I can assume here is that while Rodder's group was spreading their vehicles out after I found their camp and shortly thereafter I banned them, you guys stumbled upon their vehicles loaded with the exploited gear. I had about 6 people on vent locating the vehicles when two of them on an ATV spotted you two in two of the trucks we knew to be Rodder's. At that point I assumed that I had missed a couple players and added you two to the ban list.

Basically you two got caught standing over a dead body covered in blood holding a stolen gun so I acted with precaution until It could be sorted out. As soon as I can I will go ahead and unban the two of you and keep the rest still on the ban list.

The owner wrote through BattleEye that it was for THIRTY as50's.

About a week prior to this someone on the server reported that they found one of the cheated ammo boxes on the server in a forest with 5 of every weapon in dayz, and weapons not from dayZ in it. It was apparent someone on my server was hacking.

Fast forward to last night, while searching woods in an attempt to find camps I stumble upon a quaint little base with the UARL, two trucks, a bus and about 5 other vehicles. This was all fine and well until i looked into the contents of the bus and and UARL and between the two found over 30 As'50s, 17 NVG and more then 5 of every other end game weapon. I can understand a slew of weapons, but Thirty AS50's and 17 NVGS is way too much of a give away. Especially considering that my group routinley checks downed helis every restart, we often leave weapons there but not 30 as50s worth, not in the month the server has been alive.

A total of 7 of them were banned last night, all with Russian IP's. Another player on the server also mentioned to me a few hours earlier they were in Cherno and found almost every building blown up. There were about 7 dead bodies of one of their group named Max all scattered within the same area, all still with satchel charges on them.

Noting that when I searched the logs of every player i was able to then identify their group and noticed every single one of the suspects had literally every tool(inc nvgs/range finder/gps), an AS50, and 3 or more pipe bombs on them. I believe as anyone should note Satchel Charges are hard enough to find, the fact that this group not only had over 30 as 50s as well as clearly over the same amount of satchel charges as well as the mysterious multiple dead body count suggests to me teleporting and item spawning.

This is why you and your friends were banned from the server.

Ill start my reply off by identifying who i am and what i do. I am over watch for Rodders group of players and your story doesnt quite check out.

1.There was not 30 as50s there were 7.

2.We blew up Electo not Cherno

3.There was not 7 Bodies named Max. 7 people didnt die in town let alone die WITH satchel charges. Max died 2 times trying to get his gear back due to buggy rubble, and rodder died once to the same thing, 2+1=3 not 7. Nor were they all named max. Only Myself and Rodder placed Satchel charges and you have no idea what my name even is.

4.The satchel charges were not duped or exploited in any way. They were on the bus we stole from another camp and i promise you they just kept spawning on the bus.

5. Russian IPs ? You are braindead.

Dont try to over-glorify a story to make us out to look like server crashing dickheads. We all already had everything in the game we needed and accidentally figured out how to dupe.So we decided to have fun with it. And just so you know just because "your server" gets checked for helis after every restart does not mean people cant server hop in fields to get loot from other servers. 17 NVGs and 7 AS50s is not a lot by any means if you know how to server hop for helis.

Rodder, Thanks for the explination. I don't really need to say anything further in regards to that then as I was right to assume foul play.

To BlackOverlord and Vulture, what happend last night then was a case of the wrong place at the wrong time. What I can assume here is that while Rodder's group was spreading their vehicles out after I found their camp and shortly thereafter I banned them, you guys stumbled upon their vehicles loaded with the exploited gear. I had about 6 people on vent locating the vehicles when two of them on an ATV spotted you two in two of the trucks we knew to be Rodder's. At that point I assumed that I had missed a couple players and added you two to the ban list.

Basically you two got caught standing over a dead body covered in blood holding a stolen gun so I acted with precaution until It could be sorted out. As soon as I can I will go ahead and unban the two of you and keep the rest still on the ban list.

Everything thing here is 100% bullshit. I shot 2 of you at camp. Not max, not rodder, not sparkys, me. You didnt see me because i was far from you guys and thats why i didnt get banned. We moved all of our vehicles after we killed you guys ramboing into our camp. And sabotaged the remaining stuff. You say you had people on atvs following these 2 random guys that were in trucks. Why wouldnt you just kill them ? You have an ATV they are in a truck, you could have easily killed them and looked to see if it was our vehicles.

Oh and by the way i just logged in at our new camp to find that our Ural is gone. Im going to go ahead and look for it and then camp it out. Better hope i dont stumble upon it and find you, because you will lose your server if thats the case.

Sorry duplicate post.

Edited by AADiC

Oh and i find it very convienient that you logged in in the camp, Did you think it would always be safe to log in into the camp ? Did you tell your friends the location of the camp and wait for them to get there before you logged in ? If you were at the camp once and saw all this suspicious shit why wouldn't you destroy it all ? It appeared to me as if you were just going to take all the "exploited equipment" away for yourselves instead of destroying it.

Dont be a hypocrite, If you were the white knight you're trying to be on the forums you would have destroyed everything the first time you found the camp. You wouldnt have waited until you got a 50cal through your skull to do something to better your server.

Ill start my reply off by identifying who i am and what i do. I am over watch for Rodders group of players and your story doesnt quite check out.

1.There was not 30 as50s there were 7.

2.We blew up Electo not Cherno

3.There was not 7 Bodies named Max. 7 people didnt die in town let alone die WITH satchel charges. Max died 2 times trying to get his gear back due to buggy rubble, and rodder died once to the same thing, 2+1=3 not 7. Nor were they all named max. Only Myself and Rodder placed Satchel charges and you have no idea what my name even is.

4.The satchel charges were not duped or exploited in any way. They were on the bus we stole from another camp and i promise you they just kept spawning on the bus.

5. Russian IPs ? You are braindead.

Dont try to over-glorify a story to make us out to look like server crashing dickheads. We all already had everything in the game we needed and accidentally figured out how to dupe.So we decided to have fun with it. And just so you know just because "your server" gets checked for helis after every restart does not mean people cant server hop in fields to get loot from other servers. 17 NVGs and 7 AS50s is not a lot by any means if you know how to server hop for helis.

Everything thing here is 100% bullshit. I shot 2 of you at camp. Not max, not rodder, not sparkys, me. You didnt see me because i was far from you guys and thats why i didnt get banned. We moved all of our vehicles after we killed you guys ramboing into our camp. And sabotaged the remaining stuff. You say you had people on atvs following these 2 random guys that were in trucks. Why wouldnt you just kill them ? You have an ATV they are in a truck, you could have easily killed them and looked to see if it was our vehicles.

Oh and by the way i just logged in at our new camp to find that our Ural is gone. Im going to go ahead and look for it and then camp it out. Better hope i dont stumble upon it and find you, because you will lose your server if thats the case.

Well, don't we have the most angry little tyke here. Also I hope you do realize Rodder already came clean on you guys so im not sure what the point of this was. And don't worry, when i get some spare time here at work ill check the current logs and ban you as well.

Why was I logged out at your base? because i was checking the server logs.

7 as 50s? clearly you dont know your own camp then, the UARL itself had 21~ AS50's, and the bus i saw had i believe 10 more, it was well over a threshold of normal hoarders, as rodder already said only the 7, that you probably are talking about, were legit.

Why didnt i destroy the vehicles? Because if you had been playing this game for more then a day you would realize that on server restart most vehicles that were destroyed will reappear back at the last location fully repaired with all its gear. The same happens with tents.

The reports i got of a town being destroyed was cherno, maybe he meant elektro, i dont know, i dont care, it doesnt matter which, the important detail was that it was reported that half of the city was blown up, hospital firehouse, etc. And there were multiple bodies from Max, some of which still had satchel charges. Again, Rodder already verified the demolition.

Lastly, why didn't the two guys on the atv shoot the truck? because they saw it hundreds of meters away and eventually lost track of it while trying to follow it.

I don't know what the hell you're trying to accomplish here but shallow threats and crying will do you no good.

Well, don't we have the most angry little tyke here. Also I hope you do realize Rodder already came clean on you guys so im not sure what the point of this was. And don't worry, when i get some spare time here at work ill check the current logs and ban you as well.

Why was I logged out at your base? because i was checking the server logs.

7 as 50s? clearly you dont know your own camp then, the UARL itself had 21~ AS50's, and the bus i saw had i believe 10 more, it was well over a threshold of normal hoarders, as rodder already said only the 7, that you probably are talking about, were legit.

Why didnt i destroy the vehicles? Because if you had been playing this game for more then a day you would realize that on server restart most vehicles that were destroyed will reappear back at the last location fully repaired with all its gear. The same happens with tents.

The reports i got of a town being destroyed was cherno, maybe he meant elektro, i dont know, i dont care, it doesnt matter which, the important detail was that it was reported that half of the city was blown up, hospital firehouse, etc. And there were multiple bodies from Max, some of which still had satchel charges. Again, Rodder already verified the demolition.

Lastly, why didn't the two guys on the atv shoot the truck? because they saw it hundreds of meters away and eventually lost track of it while trying to follow it.

I don't know what the hell you're trying to accomplish here but shallow threats and crying will do you no good.

Okay let me try and dumb this down for you, since you obviously have no reading comprehension. I was the one duping AS50s there were 11 total and 4 of us took 1, ill let you do the math there. If there was 30 then the server was just creating them.(not likely) We never put AS50s on the bus, that bus was also from another camp so the items on there could have reappeared from when it was at the previous camp.(just like you said could happen)

MAX NEVER HAD ANY SATCHEL CHARGES. EVER. ME AND RODDER HAD 4 EACH, THATS IT.

As an admin you could have blown up the vehicles and restarted as many times as you needed to to get rid of the vehicles. You also so conveniently logged in at the same exact moment another player walked directly to our camp.

Crying ? How am i crying ? All im stating is that you are making yourself out to be some incredibly righteous admin when you are being pretty sketchy to begin with. Just banning people that are driving around in a truck is absolutley ludicrous because you "think" it was one of ours. I am 100% positive if you hadn't died at our camp, you and your friend would have just stole the ural and used the guns for yourself. You could have handled the matter a whole lot better and you didnt.

tl:dr administrate the server better.

Okay let me try and dumb this down for you, since you obviously have no reading comprehension. I was the one duping AS50s there were 11 total and 4 of us took 1, ill let you do the math there. If there was 30 then the server was just creating them.(not likely) We never put AS50s on the bus, that bus was also from another camp so the items on there could have reappeared from when it was at the previous camp.(just like you said could happen)

MAX NEVER HAD ANY SATCHEL CHARGES. EVER. ME AND RODDER HAD 4 EACH, THATS IT.

As an admin you could have blown up the vehicles and restarted as many times as you needed to to get rid of the vehicles. You also so conveniently logged in at the same exact moment another player walked directly to our camp.

Crying ? How am i crying ? All im stating is that you are making yourself out to be some incredibly righteous admin when you are being pretty sketchy to begin with. Just banning people that are driving around in a truck is absolutley ludicrous because you "think" it was one of ours. I am 100% positive if you hadn't died at our camp, you and your friend would have just stole the ural and used the guns for yourself. You could have handled the matter a whole lot better and you didnt.

tl:dr administrate the server better.

Lets summarize the thread here.

I made accusations of what I believe happend

I was about 70% accurate, Rodder clued me in on to the rest of the story. Admitted to the group duping items. Said Sorry and moved on

You come in, also claiming to have duped items, but are butthurt because you think I wanted all your gear for myself.

Veridct: You cheated, you admit to cheating. End of Story

If i had a way to just remove hacked items, i would love to know how, please, clue me in as you are clearly a superior Arma2 admin and know how well the engine works.

/thread

• Like 1

Lets summarize the thread here.

I made accusations of what I believe happend

I was about 70% accurate, Rodder clued me in on to the rest of the story. Admitted to the group duping items. Said Sorry and moved on

You come in, also claiming to have duped items, but are butthurt because you think I wanted all your gear for myself.

Veridct: You cheated, you admit to cheating. End of Story

If i had a way to just remove hacked items, i would love to know how, please, clue me in as you are clearly a superior Arma2 admin and know how well the engine works.

/thread

Braindead.

Seems easy enough to me to understand. You admitted to cheating, all the rest is irrelevant.

• Like 2