Survivor-Kyle

Killed by a bandit outside of Berezino

So I was waiting near a deerstand to a give some antibiotics to a patient when I got lit up by an unseen assailent. It took him several shots (but with an automatic weapon, so it was fast) to drop me, and I had enough time to alt+f4 my way to safety, but I just took the murder like a man.

If you were the guy who killed Dr Carebear MD, I hope those meds serve you well (I'd have just given them to you if you'd asked). To the rest of the bandits out there, thanks for giving me an adrenaline rush and teaching me to be even more stealthy.

May my next guy live past the 15 day mark.

• Like 24

, and I had enough time to alt+f4 my way to safety, but I just took the murder like a man.

+1 beans, it may of been me, but may of not been as well, ether way, you sir, are a true man, and are rewarded with beans.

• Like 1

+1 beans, it may of been me, but may of not been as well, ether way, you sir, are a true man, and are rewarded with beans.

US7xx (I think 715)? There would have been a second guy soon after, got his legs shot out from under him.

Either way, I appreciate the beans.

I was Carebear's patient. Was sniped west of Berenizo about 5 mins after his death. Sucks..

.. so what? Everyone is now making his own thread when he died?

I was shooting in berezino last night, cant remember but it was US something, but... all my targets had rifles or snipers, fair game if you carry anything scoped on your back :)

No, just people sharing their stories. That's a big part of the experience.. sharing it.

I have killed many people at Berezino... but I also have been killed twice there

I was actually hoping to find the guy who shot me. I met up with a different patient a couple days ago and we couldn't get direct communication to work. I just wanted to ask my killer if he saw me broadcast "marco..." prior to the gunfire.

Why are there so many people at Berezino the last days? Get out of my town!

here here. Influx of people and increased server size. I don't like -_-

No, just people sharing their stories. That's a big part of the experience.. sharing it.

Very well.

But.

There is already a thread for this... it's called DayZ Stories....

here here. Influx of people and increased server size. I don't like -_-

Remember, when you are drinking, pinkies up!

• Like 1

Alt-F4ing is lame.

As much as I like having good gear, I also kinda like starting from scratch. Its the moments when youre vulnerable in this game that makes it fun. Eventually, it always gets to the point where zombies are no longer a threat to me. I find that boring, at that point I just go pure bandit mode, shooting everyone I come across until some lucky survivor or fellow bandit gets one over me.

• Like 1