Quaiden

Looking for more!

My friend and I have just started playing this mod and we are looking for more survivors to join us. We are both from CDT (UTC -6) time zone and usually play between 10pm-2am CDT. If you are interested let me know. I am going to be checking back here occasionally.

We have a vent server and love to chat.

Hey dudes, i'm up for some DayZ if you guys are still online. Give me a nudge on my Steam account. Name: adarnis

Sammy, I can't find you on steam... gonna PM you here

Hey, I'm down for this as well. Picked the game up a few days ago and still fairly new but have a general understanding of the game.

Steam name = Zeegor.

I have sent a PM to all who replied giving out the Vent info. It is a 25 man vent so feel free to bring friends. There are usually atleast 1 admin on the vent in the evenings. I am going to list my play schedule below for those interested in joining with me. Additionally I will list what I think is my partners schedule so you all can see if you will fit in with us. I am interested in forming a loosely nit survivors clan/group with some loose structure and just a lot of help and fun.

My schedule: (all times listed in CDT/-6UTC)

Sunday 10pm till 4-6am (depends on how tired I get)

Monday 10pm till 6-8am (again depends on how tired I am)

Tuesday don't get to play any except that bleed over from Monday night

Wednesday 530am till 9-10am (after I get off from my overnight shift)

Thursday 730-8am till 10-11am

Friday 730-8am till 9-10 am

Saturday I usually don't get to play any

I know this schedule is kind of FUBAR but I work overnights right now and its what I got. Vent is still open 24hours with people usually on it in the evenings starting around 5-6pm CDT/-6UTC.

Vex's schedule as best as I know is usually 9-10pm till early morning 2-4am depending on school and work during the week and he is usually on a lot more during the weekend.

I really hope to see some of you on vent and I hope you all have fun trying to stay alive!

PMs sent to you guys with vent info. Hope to see ya around!

Ok, you guys are wearing my PM fingers out so I am just gonna type the vent info here.

Vent info 70.85.251.55 port 3211 no password (I think I have it set to a 25man right now, if we need more that can be arranged).

You are welcome to bring friends but please be respectful. Vent admins reserve the right to kick/ban for an offense they witness including, music transmission over open mic, overly crude language/speach (including your sign-on phonics), or any other abuse of the system or server.

If I start seeing/hearing about a lot of people logging in I will create more channels. I am also going to start trying to find a home server for the group I run with to play on so we can set up camps and have a pretty persistant existance. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

One last edit: My steamname is the same as my forum name if you want to find me on steam.

Edited by Quaiden