Sign in to follow this  
PurplePonyEater

Stuck at Loading Screen

I'm using Six Launcher and I have tried about six servers now and every time I get to the screen where it is a single bar in the middle of the screen with the word loading underneath it I get stuck there. I am using steam, running as admin, yada-yada, doing everything the way I am supposed to. Also I searched the forums for a fix but failed to find anything useful. Help appreciated.

Yeah so i followed that guide and it COMPLETELY messed my game up. When i launch the game it is totally screwed up and I cant do anything... I cant even explain it.....I guess im just plain screwed now....

I also had the problem with the black loading screen.

I installed Arma II combined operations in Steam

I started both games once (Arma II and Arma II: CO) from my steam list

I installed sixlauncher and sixlauncher installed the beta files and DayZ mod for me

Then i had the problem when i wanted to play, the black loading screen with the little grey bar in the middle and the text: Loading

I read these instructions above here and im a simple guy, i didn't want to do all that stuff and actually wanted to wait for the next patch and maybe have more luck with it.

But i read things about Battleye.

This seemed to work for me:

I went to my game-list in steam

I rightclicked on Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead

I saw the option "Reinstall BattlEye Anti-Cheat" and i thought about the solutions you guys wrote above here and thought Hey! Why won't i try to click that!

After I did that, it seemed liked it almost did nothing, no popup accept the one in windows asking if i trust the installation but ok. In my case i restarted Steam after a minute or 2, but thats maybe not necessary.

I started a online game in Combined Operations to be sure and quit immediatly (maybe this is not necessary)

Now i tried starting Day Z through Sixlauncher again and suddenly it worked, i don't know if all this was a coincedence but i already tried to connect a lot of times. Maybe this will work for others also and it is simple to do without copy pasting and complete reinstalls (accept the rightclick in the steamlist/reinstall BattlEye)

Sorry if it doesnt work, i just wanted to share my experience about it and hope to help, im no expert with programming or something.

Kind regards,

Tijg0rr