Sign in to follow this  
SlipreeGypsy

Issues with six launcher

I have an issue where my six launcher fails to update my dayZ game. The majority of servers on my list are highlighted orange (which has never happened to me before) with the rest of the greyed out. Everytime I select update it gets stuck on verifying as the % bar does not move at all in this time. After about 5 minutes of it sitting there doing nothing I receive an error saying 'unhandled exception during update exhausted all hosts', however I do get the option to join the orange highlighted servers despite despite not being up to date.

Normally this is fine, as I don't mind waiting the extra couple of minutes to play this amazing game. But during peak times (for my region) joining servers at ~max population can be extremely tedious with the added waiting time. I had previously rolled back my beta patch from ARMA2_OA_Build_94945.zip to ARMA2_OA_Build_94876.zip and I'm thinking this could have been the problem. I'm not particularly keen on trying anything without consulting the forums, as I would hate to get the dreaded 'waiting on host' issue. At least with my current issue the game is still playable at this time (until the servers update further).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated