Sign in to follow this  
Flutter

Ressurection bug.

What happened: I had by accident fallen off of an area of a building when I was trying to get onto some pipes to escape zombies/zeds that I had chasing me. When I hit the ground I got the death screen, so I went back and attempted to restart so that I could start over again. However when I went to restart I got stuck on the "waiting for server response" (or whatever that screen is). Leaving it alone, I waited to spawn and then I'd spawned in the forest without any sound, or hud initially. But noticing some other dead players, I decided to try to make the best of it and checked if I could loot them.

Upon doing so I found that I could loot htem and that my inventory had now started working as well as some of my hud items. As a result I was able to look through the dead player's inventory and managed to take a few things. A rifle, some food, ammo, and a cantine.

After a while the server then spawned me back at where I'd fallen with me now unconcious and losing blood on the ground, in addition to a fracture. (at full health). At this point I then waited out my unconciousness and then bandaged myself as soon as my character regained consciousness.

Upon doing so I then looked in my inventory and had found that I had retained everything I looted from those backpacks while I was in limbo.

Where you were:

Died near a factory building next to the three story half way broken building and a distance away from the church. Respawned in the woods randomly, and then back where I'd died.

What you were doing:

Running from Zombies, and falling to my death.

*Current installed version:

1.56 (I think)

*Server(s) you were on:

I was on one of the Dallas servers (I THINK.)

*Your system specs:

Not relevant,but can provide them if need be.

This happened to me yesterday, I got it in video

Where: Bereznio

What was I doing: Fighting for my life

Current Version: 1.7.2.3

Server: US #666, later lost the character to hackers teleporting the server.

Specs: i5 quad core 3.33ghz, gtx 570, 8gb ram

This happened to me yesterday, I got it in video

Where: Bereznio

What was I doing: Fighting for my life

Current Version: 1.7.2.3

Server: US #666, later lost the character to hackers teleporting the server.

Specs: i5 quad core 3.33ghz, gtx 570, 8gb ram

LMFAO I actually watched that video.

You guys should join Logistic xD We need some fuckers like you to entertain and record the stupid shit we do xD

Edited by Tsyn