Sign in to follow this  
Killfam2o

Battleye...?

So my Day Z game has been having the same problem since I bought Arma II: CO from steam.

I download the mod, and I've tried about 3 times using different methods, and I don't think it's how i'm installing it.

Before a game when it says "Battleye initiated, up-to-date 1.6blahblahblah, it also says

" Server Computed GUID 327bac02a9b4f14b28d67***a0c7b28"

And thats when my game acts up. Basically it makes it so i'll freeze every second, but inbetween I can take ~2 steps before it freezes again.

The first time I played Day Z it was fine for ~5 minutes, then that message showed up, and it's started. Hasn't gone away since. Not sure what it is, but it's screwing me up. I've tried updating battleye, and did a few recommended fixes, to no avail. If anyone has had this problem before, or if you have a solution, please post! I bought Arma II: CO for Day Z!

Hi there, i recently did a fresh instalation of the game, patched it etc.. and i just noticed that im having the same issue. I was just about to post it here but i found your post 1st. Hope someone can help us please.

By the way, you should change the title, maybe its a bit confusing >_<

Sorry for my english!

This does not sound like a battleye issue, but more like a system issue.

Can you post your system specs?

Of course!

I7 @3.2 Ghz

16gb of ram @1.8 Ghz (I spend lot of my time designing hehe)

ATI HD 6970

Windows 7 64 bits

Is your hard drive SSD?

if not when did you last defrag? (Arma is all hard drive)

Windows Vista 64 bit

Nvidia GEforce 9800 GT

6 GB of ram

AMD Phenom 9850 quad-core processor 2.5 ghz

heylp

Is your hard drive SSD?

if not when did you last defrag? (Arma is all hard drive)

I defrag once a month and the last time that i did a defrag was 3 days ago :/

DayZ works fine when i enter in a server without protection, it run 100% smooth withouth freezes, but if i try to play in any other dayz server, it just freeze every 3 secs

Edited by AxelBlade

I defrag once a month and the last time that i did a defrag was 3 days ago :/

DayZ works fine when i enter in a server without protection, it run 100% smooth withouth freezes, but if i try to play in any other dayz server, it just freeze every 3 secs

Without protection? How do you join one without protection? At this point I don't care, I just wanna see if this thing works and play it.

How are you launching the game? I'm guessing SiX for DayZ and other Arma2 mods from the game itself...

Could be Six Launcher doing it's server refresh stuff?

How are you launching the game? I'm guessing SiX for DayZ and other Arma2 mods from the game itself...

Could be Six Launcher doing it's server refresh stuff?

No, tried closing all six programs while playing, still the same problem.

Still need help! :(

I read somewhere that the I7 cpu had some issues with arma/dayz. Ill see if i can find that post again

There is another post here in dayzmod that shows the same issue, it was solved by cleaning out the computer and increasing airflow... Could your system be overheating? what is the CPU temp idle and during game?