dbgamerz

Looking for Players?

Hey guys, I recently (by recently, I mean about six days ago) just got this game and mod. Now that I've had some experience and fun with this thing, I've learned that having a couple friends in the mix can increase your odds of survival. To cut it short, me (DevanKatDbgamerz on Steam) and my bud JJ (neoman400 on Steam), are looking for fairly new survivors to hang out with, and chat with. We really don't ask much in the terms of requirements, except that you have the game, have skype, and have fun! We're not looking for bandits, murderers, and people who are otherwise a nuisance. If you're interested, feel free to respond on this forum, message me on Steam, or chat me up on Skype. My skype user is: Dbgam3rz. I'll seeyah soon, fellow survivors! Stay frosty! ;)

P.S.: This is my first post, and I am not aware of any rules I may be breaking by posting this. If it must be ported to a different section, by all means let me know, and I will be glad to move it. Thank you for your time. :)

• Like 2

DayZ Campers is a group of people who like to work together to survive in a world filled with zombies and murderers.

All mature prospects are welcome regardless of age. Respect is expected.

If your looking for a group to team up with to survive a bit longer or just keep you company you've come to the right place.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dayzcampers